2 bed terraced house for sale in Willowbourne, Fleet GU51
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Popular Edenbrook location
- Within easy reach of the country park, leisure centre and Calthorpe Park School
- Contemporary high specification living style
- Generous front to back living space
- Double glazed doors to the garden
- Garden with modern patio area
- Two double bedrooms
- Master with highly finished en suite
- Modern bathroom suite
- Allocated and visitor parking
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This contemporary home is finished to a high specification. An entrance hall opens into a generous open plan living space, ideal for entertaining. The living area offers plenty of space for furnishings, featuring double glazed doors onto a modern patio. The open plan space includes a modern fitted kitchen with gloss units and integrated appliances. Modern wooden doors open to both a utility cupboard with applance space and a guest cloakroom with a modern suite. Upstairs, two double bedrooms feature a bright rear aspect master with built-in wardrobes and a modern en suite shower. The first floor is further served by a contemporary bathroom with a white suite, finished with splashback tiling.
The grounds An allocated parking space and 3-4 visitor parking spaces benefit this property. A well-kept front garden offers a paved pathway to the front door. A rear garden offers a modern paved patio area ideal for outside entertainment, along with lawn areas, a storage shed and rear access gate.
Location The 82 acre Edenbrook Country Park is nearby, featuring meadowlands, woodland and wetlands, threaded with cycle and footpaths, boardwalks, plus a picnic area. The refurbished leisure centre and reputable Calthorpe Park School are roughly a 5 minute walk away. Located along the fringes of the popular commuter town of Fleet; connecting to the M3 and home to the North Hants golf club. The town centre features independent retailers, a shopping precinct, restaurants and cafes and hosts numerous community events. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke.
Agent's comments "A stunning home in the highly popular location of Edenbrook, presented to a show home standard. If you are looking for a home to move straight into, this will be perfect for you."
recent trustpilot review "Justin was always very patient, never putting undue pressure on us and very supportive. When exchange finally happened it was a very quick turnaround, where Justin was brilliant in helping us at very short notice. Would highly recommend them!"
energy efficiency rating Current: B | Potential: A View more View less
- £385,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Old Pump House Close, Fleet GU51
- £389,500 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Westbury Close, Fleet GU51
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Albert Street, Fleet GU51
- £375,000 3 bed property for sale Albert Street, Fleet GU51
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oakwood, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £380,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wintney Street, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £380,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Gravel Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £349,950 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Beauclerk Green, Winchfield, Hook RG27