- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Under Floor Heating
- Bi-Fold Doors
- Open Plan Living
- Stunning Specification
- Approx. 0.22 Acre Plot
- EPC: D (61)
- Recently Refurbished
Description This stunning four bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a generous plot and within walking distance of good local schools. Offered to the market after recently having been completely refurbished and extended. The property now offers four generous bedrooms, with an en suite and walk-in wardrobe to the master, a 24ft Living room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden and open plan walk through to the kitchen/dining room, which has been finished to a high standard with integrated appliances, under floor heating and an additional set of bi-fold doors, plus a separate utility room, cloakroom and spacious family bathroom. Viewings are highly advised.
The property is approached via a long gravel driveway, which offers parking for several vehicles and is bordered with a recently re-laid lawn. There is side access leading to the rear garden, which offers a patio seating area, again with the remainder laid to lawn and enclosed with panel fencing and mature shrub borders. Please note, planning permission has been granted for a detached double garage to the front of the property and which can be tailored to an individual specification.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- POA 4 bed detached house for sale Folly Hill, Farnham, Surrey GU9
- £725,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Borough, Crondall, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pankridge Street, Crondall, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Rasset Mead, Crookham Village, Fleet GU52
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hanover Drive, Fleet GU51
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Danvers Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Moreton Close, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £800,000 4 bed property for sale Williams Way, Fleet GU51