- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Chalet style bungalow
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Rear garden
- Planning for side extension
- Parking for three cars
- Catchment for chesham grammar school & brushwood junior school
- London underground metropolitan line
- Complete chain
Description Situated in a popular location within the catchment for well regarded schooling, close to town centre and London Underground Metropolitan Line.
The ground floor offers a spacious tiled entrance hall with under floor heating which leads to a well-proportioned sitting room which runs the fill depth of the property. The newly fitted kitchen breakfast room has a modern range of wall and base units, integrated appliances with French doors opening out on to the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms situated at the front of the property.
The first floor boasts a master bedroom overlooking the rear garden, a fourth bedroom and a shower WC.
All four bedrooms have newly fitted wardrobes.
The rear garden is private and enclosed and there is off street parking for several cars at the front. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Pembridge Road, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead HP3
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Claverton Close, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead HP3
- £660,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale 139 Station Road, Amersham HP6
- £600,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Dinmore, Bovingdon HP3
- £590,000 4 bed detached house for sale Harvest Bank, Hyde Heath, Amersham HP6
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6
- POA 4 bed property for sale Chesham Road, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead HP3
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chesham Road, Ashley Green, Nr Berkhamsted HP5