- 2 bedrooms
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
Description A beautifully presented, purpose built first floor flat enjoying a most attractive park like setting with superb views over East Devon Golf Course. Fairway is aptly named, considering its aspect and is an intimate development enjoying a quiet position on this highly sought after road.
The tasteful accommodation is well planned and spacious, enjoying an orientation which affords sunny mornings in the bedrooms and sunny afternoons in the reception rooms. Further notable highlights include; the sash style double glazed window units throughout, gas fired central heating, large open plan living space, ample built in storage including loft space and a wonderful sun balcony with a south westerly aspect.
Fairway is in close proximity to the coastal foot path and the renowned East Devon Golf Club, whilst less than a mile from the town and sea front. Furthermore, the development is particularly well maintained inside and out with attractive communal gardens surrounding. The rear garden adjoins the East Devon Golf Course and is mainly laid to lawn with an interesting variety of shrubs and trees.
â¢ 2 Double Bedrooms
â¢ Large Living Room (Separate Sitting & Dining Areas)
â¢ Sun Balcony
â¢ Shower Room
â¢ Separate W.C
â¢ Private Parking
tenure & outgoings
Shared freehold with each flat paying a quarter share towards the upkeep of communal areas including hallway, gardens, window cleaning and building insurance. The current service charge is Â£150 per month.
All main services are connected.
Council Tax Band D.
A tranquil and unspoilt Regency town by the sea that has managed to retain much of its classic beauty and original charm. Situated on the Jurassic Coastline of East Devon and designated as a World Heritage site, it is considered one of the most desirable coastal locations in the West Country. The beautiful two-mile beach, with very clean and safe bathing water, is framed by the picturesque sandstone cliffs, and allows panoramic views across Lyme Bay.
Nearby is Woodbury Common and the Otter Estuary, which has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and has an abundance of wildlife to explore. The town has much to offer, having an impressive variety of interesting shops with a wide choice of individually run businesses, restaurants and cafes.
Sitting Room / Lounge
Garage View more View less
- £350,000 2 bed flat for sale Coastguard Road, Budleigh Salterton EX9
- £345,000 2 bed flat for sale Northview Road, Budleigh Salterton EX9
- £340,000 2 bed flat for sale The Rosemullion, Cliff Road, Budleigh Salterton, Devon EX9
- £359,950 2 bed flat for sale Coastguard Road, Budleigh Salterton EX9
- £335,000 2 bed flat for sale Sarlsdown House, 1 Sarlsdown Road, Exmouth, Devon EX8
- £335,000 2 bed flat for sale Elwyn Road, Exmouth EX8
- £330,000 2 bed flat for sale Portland Avenue, Exmouth EX8
- £375,000 2 bed flat for sale Links Road, Budleigh Salterton EX9
- £325,000 2 bed flat for sale Northview Road, Budleigh Salterton EX9