- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three bedroom maritime apartment with no chain.
- Located on the unhurried waters of The River Itchen.
- One allocated parking space, additional visitors permit and two council parking permits.
- An approximate 936 square foot internal accommodation.
- An approximate lease length of 964 years.
- Generous East facing decked balcony.
- A light and airy interior.
- Traditional white cupboard kitchen with free standing appliances.
- Located 1 mile from a vibrant city centre.
- Three piece bathroom suite and separate en-suite shower room.
Description *Now offering video tours & Facetime viewings by appointment only*
With coastal views which dazzle, internal spaces which impress, a location which rivals most and being surrounded by a beautiful waterside setting & well-manicured gardens, this exquisite maritime apartment delivers it all. Leading into the apartment you are welcomed into a generously sized entrance hall with a handy storage cupboard. The light and airy lounge/dining room is located on the East aspect of the building, where the peaceful waterfront views, easy access decked balcony and arched windows are all wonderful key features. The traditional white cupboard kitchen offers room for a breakfast bar and free standing appliances whilst still keeping your eyes on the water's line. The liberally sized master bedroom provides further access onto the balcony via the French doors a useful built in wardrobe and a en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is located on the West aspect of the building and makes for an ideal evening retreat where the city's sunsets can be admired. Bedroom three makes for an ideal study or guest bedroom. The apartment also comprises of one allocated parking space, visitors permit/two council permits, lift access, three piece bathroom suite and secure telephone entry system.
Andes Close is part of the original development within the marina and is located 1 mile away from Southampton City centre in Ocean Village Marina which provides an array of amenities within close proximately some of which include: Convenience stores, Public house, Beauty salon, Restaurants, Outstanding public walks and an impeccable five star Harbour Hotel & Spa with a roof top cocktail bar.
Service Charge: Approximately Â£4,467 per annum.
Ground Rent: Approximately Â£100 per annum.
Lease: Approximately 964 years. View more View less
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Andes Close, Ocean Village, Southampton SO14
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £315,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Woolston, Southampton SO19
- £320,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £325,000 3 bed flat for sale Centenary Plaza, Southampton SO19
- £325,000 3 bed flat for sale Denyer Walk, Southampton SO19
- £275,000 3 bed flat for sale Charter House, 85 Canute Road, Southampton SO14
- £350,000 3 bed flat for sale Park Walk, Southampton SO14
- £350,000 3 bed flat for sale Guildhall Apartments, 10 Park Walk, Southampton SO14