- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Spacious reception hall
- 22' x 16' 'L' shaped sitting/dining room
- Garden room
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom with wc
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Communally maintained gardens
- Lovely garden setting
Description A ground floor purpose built refurbished apartment commanding views over delightful gardens.
This spaciously proportioned apartment has been substantially improved by the present owner at considerably expense to provide an extremely elegant home. Gas fired central heating has been recently installed. New flooring has been laid in the kitchen and bathroom and underlay is newly laid throughout the rest of the apartment in readiness for a buyer's preferred choice of carpet. An internal inspection will convey the appeal and quality of the work that has been carried out.
Castle Mount is enviably located within the exclusive residential area of Meads close to the downland countryside and served by the local shopping facilities of Meads High Street with the most scenic part of Eastbourne's seafront just beyond. There are three principal golf courses in the Eastbourne area and a range of cultural facilities including theatres. There are main line rail services from Eastbourne to London Victoria and to Gatwick.
Large Entrance Hall
With radiator, deep storage cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, built in cloaks cupboard.
Spacious 'l' Shaped Sitting/Dining Room (6.88m x 5.08m)
Narrowing to 10'6 and commanding a fine double aspect including a glorious view over the lawned rear gardens with the downs beyond. Two radiators, serving hatch from kitchen and casement doors give access to the
Charming Garden Room (3.05m x 2m)
With a garden aspect and newly tiled floor, double glazed sliding patio doors to the private lawned garden.
Luxuriously Equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.18m x 2.74m)
Newly fitted with an extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabients, inset deep china sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG oven with grill and four ring Ceran hob with extractor hood over, Zannusi dishwashing machine, radiator, oak finished flooring, serving hatch and lovely garden aspect.
Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 3.2m)
With garden aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.96m x 3.1m)
With range of part mirror fronted newly fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
Spacious Refitted Bathroom
With white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, two windows and extractor fan.
The attractively maintained and extensively lawned communal gardens provide a very special setting for Castle Mount. This apartment secures a particularly attractive aspect over the lawned rear gardens toward the South Downs and has the benefit of the terrace immeditately to the rear of the property.
Situated within the garage block in front of the building.
950 years remaining (to be confirmed) View more View less
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Carlisle Road, Meads, Eastbourne BN20
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale The Mount, Meads Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £274,950 2 bed flat for sale St. Johns Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Saffrons Mead, 2 Grassington Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £269,950 2 bed flat for sale Carlisle Road, Eastbourne BN21 Hunt Frame Estate Agents, BN21
- £270,000 2 bed flat for sale The Avenue, Eastbourne BN21
- £269,950 2 bed flat for sale 18 - 20 Trinity Trees, Town Centre, Eastbourne BN21
- £265,000 2 bed flat for sale Denton Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £280,000 2 bed flat for sale Denton Road, Eastbourne BN20