- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- 23' entrance hall
- Large sitting/dining room
- Refitted kitchen
- Balcony with south westerly aspect
- Master bedroom suite with luxurious shower room
- 2nd bedroom
- Family bathroom
- New gas fired central heating system
- Double glazing
Description **Guide Price Â£285,000 - Â£300,000** Securing glorious south westerly views over the Compton Estate - an immaculately presented and refurbished 6th floor 2 bedroom apartment with large balcony and garage.
The spaciously proportioned apartment has undergone an extensive refurbishment and now benefits from a modern refitted kitchen, family bathroom and a luxurious en suite shower room. The large balcony secures a glorious south westerly aspect and only an inspection will convey the quality of the improvements made and the high merit and appeal of this fine apartment.
Set within immaculate grounds Saffrons Court is situated opposite Saffrons cricket ground with the town hall and town centre just beyond. The property is well placed for easy access to the local shopping facilities and the amenities of the town centre. There are main line rail services from Eastbourne to London Victoria and to Gatwick and there are channel ferries from Newhaven. Sporting facilities in the area include 3 principal golf courses, indoor and outdoor bowls and tennis and one of the largest sailing marinas on the south coast.
Large Communal Entrance Hall
With entry phone system, passenger lift or staircase to the 6th floor landing securing glorious views over the adjacent cricket ground. Front door to
7m - with entry phone system, cloaks cupboard, further storage cupboard housing the newly installed pressurized hot water cylinder.
Spacious Sitting/Dining Room (6.05m x 3.96m)
Securing some of the finest views over the communal gardens to the Compton Estate and the downs beyond, radiator, casement doors to
Securing glorious south westerly aspect with views over the Compton Estate.
Refitted Kitchen (3.56m x 2.13m)
And equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Bosch double oven, induction hob and filter hood over, further integrated appliances include the slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer, south westerly views, rubbish shute.
Master Bedroom Suite Comprising Bedroom 1 (6m x 3.96m)
Into the recesses and securing wonderful south westerly views, radiator, door to balcony and door to
Luxurious En Suite Shower Room
Refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with Matki shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, wc, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 (3.56m x 2.74m)
Into the door recess but excluding the depth of the bay window, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
With white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wash basin with cupboard below, wc, fully tiled walls and floor.
The immaculately maintained large communal gardens and grounds provide a lovely parklike setting for Saffrons Court.
Situated within the grounds with electric up and over door. View more View less
- £285,000 2 bed flat for sale Compton Place Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £285,000 2 bed flat for sale Viceroy Court, 26A Silverdale Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £285,000 2 bed flat for sale Silverdale Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £285,000 2 bed flat for sale Midway Quay, Eastbourne BN23
- £289,000 2 bed flat for sale Chiswick Place, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £290,000 2 bed flat for sale Meads Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £280,000 2 bed flat for sale Mirasol, 18 Granville Road, Meads, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £289,950 2 bed flat for sale St Johns Road, Meads, Eastbourne BN20
- £280,000 2 bed flat for sale Denton Road, Eastbourne BN20