- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Stunning kitchen
- Updated throughout
- Stylish bathroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
Description A lovingly updated family home situated on a quiet a peaceful cul-de-sac in Yate.
This property has been modernised throughout by its current owners and the star of the show has to be its kitchen and conservatory area. A space that has been transformed to create a light, modern and spacious area perfect for entertaining, hosting or relaxing.
Together with its stunning kitchen the property also benefits from a sizable reception room which allows access to the kitchen area.
The first floor features two double bedrooms and the bathroom. The master overlooks the front of the property whilst the second overlooking the rear garden. Both double in size and bedroom two features built in wardrobe/storage space. The bathroom continues the theme of modernisation with a sleek and contemporary finish.
The rear garden is a tranquil space - nicely enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with patio and fence border. To the rear a small lane which grants access to the two allocated parking spaces.
Cambrian Drive is located within close proximity to Yate shopping centre offering a wide selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Within walking distance is Frome Valley River and Walkway - a tranquil space offering 18 miles of exploration.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £220,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Longs Drive, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £240,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Tylers Way, Yate, South Gloucestershire, Bristol BS37
- £220,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Sunningdale, Yate, South Gloucestershire, Bristol BS37
- £235,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Parnall Crescent, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £210,000 2 bed cottage for sale 23 Station Road, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £250,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Coopers Drive, Yate, Bristol, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £240,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dovecote, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £240,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cherington, Yate, Bristol, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £259,950 2 bed bungalow for sale St. Andrews, Yate, Bristol BS37