3 bed terraced house for sale in Stanley Avenue, Gidea Park, Romford RM2
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Close to Train Station
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Three bedrooms
- Mid terraced family home
- Off street parking
- Generous rear garden
- Walking distance to gidea park mainline station
no onward chain - Situated only a short distance from Gidea Park mainline station and Lodge Farm Park this three bedroom mid terrace property really could be the perfect next purchase. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call the sales team today.
No Onward Chain
Situated only a short distance from Gidea Park train station, this three bedroom mid terrace property really could be the perfect next purchase.
Although the property does require some general updating, the possibilities are endless and buyers have the amazing opportunity of transforming this beautiful bay fronted property into their home.
Benefitting from off street parking for two vehicles, a fantastic sized garden and three good sized bedrooms.
If you're looking for your next project then look no further!
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of Â£6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of Â£300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed obscure window to front aspect, radiator.
Lounge 12' x 14' 2" ( 3.66m x 4.32m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, tv point.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed doors to rear aspect, radiator.
Conservatory 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors, wall lights.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall/base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, oven, hob, plumbing for washing machine, door to conservatory.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.07m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.01m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, radiator.
Paved driveway providing off street parking.
Patio area, laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Shaftesbury Road, Romford RM1
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Parkside Avenue, Marshalls Park, Romford RM1
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Albany Road, Hornchurch RM12
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Heaton Avenue, Romford RM3
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pettits Lane North, Rise Park, Romford RM1
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lincoln Avenue, Romford RM7
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Irons Way, Romford RM5
- £400,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Avelon Road, Collier Row, Essex RM5
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Coniston Way, Hornchurch, Essex RM12