- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Grade II listed
- Completely refurbished
- Double bedrooms
- Exposed timber beams
- Character property
- Offstreet parking
Very well presented 2 double bedroom cottage. This Grade II listed, mid terrace cottage, is located on one of the areas well sought after roads.
Very well presented 2 double bedroom cottage with off street parking. This Grade II listed, mid terrace cottage, is located on one of the areas sought after roads. The property has been refurbished and is beautifully decorated to emphasise the natural charm off the property with a modern feel. Boasting lots of character with exposed timber beams throughout, original restored parquet flooring and small inglenook fireplace with log burner in the living room. The property has an idyllic feel to it. A large window in the eaves of the kitchen allows natural light to flow throughout the property creating an airy and light atmosphere. There is also a recently refurbished bathroom with a power shower and underfloor heating. To the rear of the cottage is a nice sized garden for the style of property within the area, capturing the sun throughout the day and is accessed through the kitchen stable door.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.99m )
Kitchen 16' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.71m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Off Road Parking
From our offices in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Marys Way proceeding across the first two roundabouts and turning second left at the third roundabout into Broad Street and Berkhampstead Road, at the roundabout turn left into Vale Road, the property will be right.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £365,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Severalls Avenue, Chesham HP5
- £385,000 2 bed terraced house for sale George Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire HP4
- £360,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Severalls Avenue, Chesham HP5
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hivings Hill, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Pheasant Rise, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £350,000 2 bed cottage for sale Vale Rise, Chesham HP5
- £400,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Severalls Avenue, Chesham HP5
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £349,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Queens Road, Chesham HP5