- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Gated maisonette
- Private outside space and a communal garden square
- 24 hour concierge
- 0.1 miles from Bromley-By-Bow underground station
- 0.2 miles from Devons Road DLR
- Open plan living area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Built in storage
- Family bathroom
- Guest WC
Description A beautifully presented 2 double bedroom maisonette set within a smart gated development with 24 hour concierge. Offered in excellent condition with well-planned living accommodation, generous ceiling heights and floor to ceiling windows providing good natural light and giving a bright and airy feel throughout.
The open plan living space leads out to a private west facing patio garden which overlooks the gated communal garden square. The modern integrated kitchen is well appointed with a full height fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer as well as plenty of storage space and a pantry style cupboard.
The ground floor benefits from a guest WC and a neat entrance hall area with enough room for a coat rack and small table.
The upstairs hallway leads you to two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a useful fitted airing cupboard. With floor to ceiling windows overlooking the communal garden, both double bedrooms have a bright tranquil feel, whilst the fitted family bathroom is modern and well-presented throughout.
The property further benefits from an outside store cupboard and there is secure dry cycle storage within the square.
Oxley Square is situated within the popular St. Andrews Village in Bromley-by-Bow. The development benefits from a 24-hour concierge service, on site residents gymnasium and landscaped communal gardens.
The development is well located for both Bromley-by-Bow (District and H&C lines) underground station and Devons Road DLR which provides easy access to the City, Stratford and Canary Wharf.
St Andrews Village has a burgeoning local community of shops and amenities including a Sainsbury's supermarket, a health centre, a community centre offering workshops and fitness classes and the popular Galvanisers Union pub. The nearby River Lea towpath provides access to both the River Lea Walk and the Jubilee Greenway, a 60 km walk, cycle and running path that takes in many of the capitalâs landmarks, as well as the green open spaces of Mile End Park, Victoria Park and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. View more View less
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Drapers Almshouses, Rainhill Way, London E3
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Steward House, 8 Trevithick Way, London E3
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Blackthorn Street, London E3
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Fawe Street, London E14
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale High Street, Stratford, London E15
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale George Hudson Tower, 28 High Street, London E15
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Craig Tower, 1 Aqua Vista Square, Bow, London E3
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Fairfield Road, London E3
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Lexington Building, Bow, London E3