- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
Description We are pleased to be able to offer for sale this good size three bedroom detached house. The property has the added benefit of a large conservatory, Nest central heating and a good size garden with direct access to the garage.
New Ash Green benefits from local facilities which include local shops, doctor and dental surgeries, health clinic, primary school and nurseries, access to grammar and secondary schools, public library. Bus services to main line railway station at Longfield offering services to London as well as a commuter coach service to London. There are road links from this area giving access to A2/M2, A20/M20, M25 and Dartford Tunnel. The major features are the close proximity to Bluewater Shopping Complex and Ebbsfleet International Station with high speed link to Paris and St Pancras International Station.
The accommodation, with approximate measurements and numerous power points, comprises:
Entrance hall Entrance via part glazed front door. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Carpet.
Downstairs shower room Double glazed opaque window to side. Low level WC. Petite wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Ceramic floor.
Living room 17' 7" x 14' 8" (5.35m x 4.48m) Double glazed window to front. Double glazed doors to conservatory. Radiator. Carpet.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 10' 5" (4.48m x 3.18m) French doors to rear garden. Radiator. Laminate floor. Air conditioning unit.
Kitchen/breakfast room 11' 6" x 11' 5" (3.50m x 3.48m) Double glazed door to rear. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed window to side. Range of wall and base units. Rolled edge worktop space. Built in electric double oven with gas hob over and extractor. Plumbing for washing machine. Ceramic floor.
First floor landing Double glazed window to front. Cupboard. Carpet.
Bedroom one 17' 7" x 8' 4" (5.35m x 2.55m) Double glazed window to front. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom two 12' 6" x 11' 5" (3.81m x 3.48m) Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom three 9' 5" x 8' 8" (2.87m x 2.65m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bathroom Double glazed opaque window to front. White suite comprising panelled enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity sink unit and built in toilet. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic floor. Heated towel radiator.
Rear garden Mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders. Patio area. Side access.
Garage Single garage enbloc with power and light. Pedestrian door to garden.
Fixtures and fittings by arrangement other than those mentioned.
Draft Details: The above details have been submitted to our clients but at the moment have not been approved by them and we therefore cannot guarantee their accuracy and they are distributed on this basis. Please ensure that you have a copy of our approved details before committing yourself to any expense. D1. View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Manor Forstal, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Station Road, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £380,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wrotham Road, Meopham Green, Kent DA13
- £365,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Vernon Close, West Kingsdown TN15
- £390,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Neal Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Neal Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks TN15
- £355,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Pursey Close, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15
- £400,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Punch Croft, New Ash Green, Longfield, Kent DA3
- £350,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Punch Croft, New Ash Green, Longfield DA3