- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Beautiful Two Bedroom Flat
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Stunning Sea Views
- Large Communal Garden
- Bright Spacious Living
- Excellent Local Amenities
- 6 Minute Walk To Southend Central Station
- 2 Minute Walk To The Seafront & High Street
Description Offers in Region of Â£450,000
This beautiful two bedroom flat has a 999 year lease, share of freehold and is situated in a spectacular location very close to excellent local amenities. As you enter the front door you are welcomed into a bright and spacious homely flat which provides a large lounge with stunning sea views, two double bedrooms and a modern kitchen and bathroom. To the rear of the property is a large communal rear garden which has the luxury of being west facing so you can enjoy long lasting evening sunshine throughout those summer months. Located in a peaceful neighbourhood, you can take advantage of all the great local amenities such as only a 1 minute walk to Prittlewell and Southend Cliff Gardens, a 2 minute walk to the seafront and high street, a 6 minute walk to Southend Central Station and so much more to offer!
Door into porch with further door into hallway comprising storage cupboard, wood flooring, coved cornicing to ceiling, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom Two (3.45m x 2.87m (11'4 x 9'5))
Double glazed window to front with sea views, coved cornicing to ceiling with pendant lighting, radiator, carpeted flooring, large fitted wardrobes with built in office desk and shelving.
Lounge (4.72m x 3.53m (15'6 x 11'7))
Double glazed bay window to front with sea views, gas feature fireplace, wood flooring, radiator, coved cornicing to ceiling with pendant lighting.
Wood flooring, coved cornicing to ceiling, doors to:
Bedroom One (3.53m x 3.07m (11'7 x 10'1))
Double glazed window to rear, coved cornicing to ceiling with pendant lighting, radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom (2.03m x 1.73m (6'8 x 5'8 ))
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit and hand held attachment, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, low level w/c with dual flush, chrome heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights.
Kitchen (3.56m x 2.06m (11'8 x 6'9))
Range of wall and base level units with wooden work surfaces above incorporating ceramic butler sink, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, integrated gas hob with oven below and extractor unit over, cupboard housing boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed obscure window to side, door providing access to rear of property.
Driveway providing off-street parking for 1-2 vehicles, access to garage, path leading to stairs up to front door.
Communal Rear Garden
Paved seating area, remainder shingled, shed for storage to remain (10ft x 6ft)
Garage (5.18m x 3.05m (17'0 x 10'0))
Large garage accessible through up and over door, power and lighting, also potential to convert for accommodation subject to planning permission, has space for one vehicle.
- New Lease - 999 Year Left
- Share of freehold View more View less
- £425,000 2 bed flat for sale Overcliff, Manor Road, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £455,000 3 bed flat for sale Stratton House, Westcliff Parade, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £415,000 2 bed flat for sale Kings Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £489,000 2 bed flat for sale Grand Parade, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex SS9
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Palmeira Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £500,000 2 bed flat for sale 50 Holland Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £500,000 2 bed flat for sale Argyll House, Seaforth Road, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £400,000 2 bed flat for sale Clifton Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0