3 bed detached bungalow for sale in The Paddocks, Normandy, Guildford GU3
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Double Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom & Shower Room
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Landscaped South-Facing Garden
- Modern Summer House/Home Office
- Two Large Storage Sheds
- Moments from the Station
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
Description A magnificent three bedroom, two bathroom detached bungalow that provides well-proportioned and flexible accommodation that has been comprehensively updated in recent years including a new kitchen, new bathroom, new shower room, new oak internal doors, new boiler, new summer house/home office and a stunning landscaped south-facing garden. The property occupies a superb corner plot with ample parking and a garage in a sought after cul-de-sac within a few hundred metres of Wanborough station in the popular village of Normandy, just 3 miles from Guildford.
The front door opens into the spacious hall with built-in storage cupboard housing modern boiler and with access above via pull-down ladder to large storage loft. Bi-folding oak glazed doors open into the dining room with window to the side and leading into the reception room with three windows to the front and a feature fireplace. A door to the side leads into the large kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of contemporary units with integral breakfast bar, built-in oven, grill and five ring hob with space for further appliances. There is a window overlooking the rear garden and a glazed door to the side.
To the rear of the property is the master bedroom with windows to the rear and side and access above to a part-boarded storage loft. The adjacent bathroom features a modern white suite comprising bath, wc and wash hand basin with built-in airing cupboard, heated towel rail and frosted window to the side. There are two further bedrooms with windows overlooking the ear garden and a modern shower room with heated towel rail and frosted window to the front.
To the front of the property is parking for at least three cars with hedging to side and gated side access to the rear. The garage has a window to the rear, power and light and access above to a useful storage loft.
The superb south-facing rear garden has recently been landscaped and comprises an extensive terrace with further covered seating area with numerous well-stocked flower beds to sides and rear. The modern summer house has power and light and a cloakroom to the corner and would make an ideal home office or hobbies room. There is a garden shed and a further substantial storage shed to the corner with power and light. View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mariners Drive, Guildford Road, Normandy, Guildford GU3
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Oxenden Road, Farnham GU10
- £594,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Montague Place, Keens Lane, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £590,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park View Close, Guildford GU2
- £590,000 3 bed detached house for sale Montague Place, Keens Lane, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £580,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Street, Puttenham, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £625,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Guildford Road, Normandy GU3
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Nightingale Road, Ash, Surrey GU12
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beechcroft Drive, Guildford GU2