5 bed detached house for sale in Kingsdown Road, Epsom KT17
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Rarely available in the sort after College Area
- 5-bedroom, 3 reception room detached character property
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and wet room
- Beautiful mature south facing gardens
- 360 degree tour -
Description Rarely available and set on this desirable, quiet avenue in the college area of Epsom this 5-bedroom family home provides characterful family accommodation; mature, south facing rear garden; master bedroom suite with dressing and wet room and large lounge.
A 360-degree virtual tour is available for initial viewing and further information can be got from selling Agents Eastons
Set on this desirable and quiet Avenue in the college area of Epsom this 5-bedroom family home provides characterful family accommodation and mature, south facing rear garden.
The property has a large lounge with casement doors opening onto a brick patio and garden beyond; Dining Room; a snug family room with open fire leading to the kitchen and access to the garden; Master Bedroom suite with dressing room leading to en-suite wet room: 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom.
A particular feature of this property is the well-tended garden with stocked shrub boarders, greenhouse and 2 workshops.
Please note: In accordance with the Estate Agents Act we are obliged to make known that there is a connected interest between the seller of this property and an employee of Eastons.
Proceeding East from Epsom, Kingsdown Road is found in the popular residential College Area of Epsom, midway between the town and the World-famous Epsom racecourse leading to miles of open countryside.
Epsom town centre has a good variety of shops, restaurants, cinema as well as several gyms, tennis clubs, golf club and Station providing quick links to London Waterloo, London Bridge and Victoria in half an hour.
There are several outstanding local schools, including Wallace Fields Infant & Junior Schools as well as Glyn and Rosebery secondary schools, whilst. Epsom College is just a short walk away.
How to get there
Proceeding East from Epsom Town centre Kingsdown Road is found in the Popular residential College Area of Epsom, midway between the town and the World-famous Epsom racecourse leading to miles of open countryside.
Money Laundering Regulations
Due to updated regulations any potential purchasers will be asked to provide two formal copies of identification prior to agreeing the sale. Your assistance will help to ensure the sale can progress in a timely manner. View more View less
- POA 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Banstead Road, Epsom KT17
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Windsor Gardens, Epsom, Surrey KT19
- £945,000 5 bed detached house for sale Downs Road, Epsom KT18
- £1,050,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nork Way, Banstead SM7
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale Frensham Way, Epsom, Surrey KT17
- £950,000 6 bed detached house for sale Windmill Lane, Epsom KT17
- £1,090,000 5 bed detached house for sale Reigate Road, Ewell KT17
- £950,000 6 bed detached house for sale Northey Avenue, Sutton, Surrey SM2
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Burdon Lane, Cheam, Sutton SM2