5 bed detached house for sale in The Granary, Roydon, Harlow, Essex CM19
- 5 bedrooms
- Large family home occupying a generous plot
- Flexible accommodation to allow for home working
- Roydon Train station is ideal for commuting to London or Cambridge
- Pretty village location in a quiet cul de sac
- Country side views and close to Lea Valley
Description Spacious detached family home on a generous 0.28 acre plot situated in a semi-rural village location with a superb train connection to the city of London and Cambridge.
Roydon is a charming and popular village well located for the neighbouring towns of Epping and Harlow. Local amenities include a variety of shops, pubs, restaurants and a village primary school.
Roydon station (Liverpool Street - approximately 30 minutes, Cambridge approximately 55 minutes) 0.2 mile, Epping tube station 8.5 miles, Stansted airport 18.5 miles, Haileybury School 4.4 miles, St. Edmunds College 4.3 miles. Bishop's Stortford College 12 miles. All distances approx.
Transport links into London are excellent with an over ground station terminating at Liverpool Street. There are several well regarded state and private schools within easy reach with local buses provided.
A wonderful detached family house offering excellent accommodation arranged over 2 spacious floors. There are superb grounds of 0.28 acre which comprise formal gardens behind and to either side of the house and a large driveway to the front.
The front door opens to a large and welcoming entrance hall which leads to the living room, dining room, study and kitchen. There is a guest cloakroom and a staircase rising to the first floor. The living room offers an impressive feature fireplace and doors to the rear garden. Of particular note is the superb kitchen and breakfast room with a comprehensive range of fitted units and integrated appliances, complemented by a utility room. Leading from the breakfast room there are doors opening onto the garden.
The large first floor landing offers a principal bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, 4 further bedrooms and a family shower room.
The house is approached via a paved driveway offering parking for numerous cars with the added advantage of a large detached garage. The rear garden is a fantastic size offering delightful views of the countryside.
Square Footage: 2508 sq ft View more View less
- £899,995 5 bed detached house for sale Conduit Lane East, Hoddesdon EN11
- £895,000 5 bed detached house for sale Eastwick, Harlow CM20
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale Buttondene Crescent, Broxbourne EN10
- £900,000 6 bed detached house for sale Burnett Park, Harlow CM19
- £950,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cranbourne Drive, Hoddesdon EN11
- £875,000 6 bed detached house for sale Walton Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £975,000 5 bed detached house for sale Epping Road, Roydon, Harlow CM19