4 bed detached house for sale in St. Ediths Lane, Billericay CM12
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,195 sq. ft
- Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- Private Mews Just Off The High Street
- Potential To Extend (stpc)
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Convenient For Shops and Railway Station
- Double Detached Garage
- Viewing Recommended
Description Being just on the door step of the town centre, this four bedroom detached home, which is one of just three within an enclosed private mews, enjoys the unrivalled convenience that this respected town has to offer. It's also worth noting, this home is equally convenient for the local schools while also being just a short walk from open fields and farmland that surrounds the town.
Internally the property has a neutral dÃ©cor and enjoys a good standard of accommodation that has been systematically maintained and updated over the years. Most recently this includes a recently re-fitted en-suite shower room and a kitchen with a newly tiled floor and brick bond splashbacks to compliment the granite work tops that incorporate a butler sink, a Neff electric oven and an induction hob.
In addition, there is a generously sized lounge which has double doors opening into the dining room and a deep reception hall which when combined with light and airy landing gives a spacious feel as you travel from room to room.
Externally the property is positioned at the end of the mews and so in addition to having a good sized front garden it also has the advantage of a detached double garage with eaves storage, an electric up and over and door and the associated parking. The garden area continues to the side of the house and extends to approx. 14m 46' in the pleasantly secluded rear garden.
It's also worth noting that subject to planning, and thanks to the positioning within the plot, this house occupies, there is the potential to extend to both ground and first floors as well as linking to the garage to create a contained annexe if required.
Accommodation as follows..
ground floor cloakroom
Lounge 5.7m x 3.62m (18'8" x 11'11")
dining room 3.93m x 2.98m (12'11"' x 9'9")
modern fitted kitchen 4.33m x 2.65m (14'2" x 8'8")
Bedroom one 3.95m x 2.98m (13' x 9'9")
Recently refitted en-suite shower room
Bedroom two 3.94m x 2.99m (13' x 9'10")
bedroom three 2.73m x 2.36m (9' x 7'9")
bedroom four 2.6m x 2m (8'6" x 6'7")
Bathroom with white suite
UPVC double glazed windows
Gas radator heating
Double detached garage with electric up and over door 5.36m a 5.32m (17'7" x 17'5")
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Carson Road, Billericay CM11
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bridleway, Billericay CM11
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Goodwood Avenue, Hutton, Brentwood, Essex CM13
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Billericay, Essex, . CM12
- £750,000 4 bed property for sale Norsey View Drive, Billericay CM12
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Arundel Way, Billericay CM12
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pound Lane North, Laindon, Basildon SS15
- £665,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rayleigh Road, Brentwood CM13
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fernbank, Billericay CM12