- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Garden flat
- Split level
- Enclosed rear garden
- Direct access onto London Fields
- Beautifully presented
- Detached studio with Shower
Description Stunning two bedroom garden flat with studio backing and providing direct access to London Fields.
This part of Richmond Road backs onto the green open spaces of London Fields, complete with tennis courts, Lido and only a short walk from the vibrant Broadway Market. Transport links are excellent with London Fields station (less than 10 minutes to Liverpool Street) and Hackney Central Overground station within close proximity. The many bus routes located on Mare Street provide alternative transportation around town.
This split level property is arranged over the lower and raised ground of this period property. It is laid out at over 1000 sqft providing well proportioned space making for an excellent home for a young family. One of the main features is an enclosed rear garden with the added benefit of direct access to London Fields. There also a detached studio to the rear which makes for a great space for a photographer or artist. The studio also has a shower and wash basin so could even be used as a sleeping quarters.
Square Footage: 1055 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 154 years remaining View more View less
- £900,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Grange Street, Bridport Place, London N1
- £895,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Almorah Road, London N1
- £890,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Barnsbury Road, Barnsbury, London N1
- £915,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Sclater Street, Shoreditch, London E1
- £918,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Danbury Street, Islington N1
- £900,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Amhurst Road, London N16
- £900,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Hungerford Road, Islington, London N7
- £830,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Albion Yard, Whitechapel Road, London E1
- £875,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Wilberforce Road, London N4