3 bed detached house for sale in Frankland Crescent, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- 3 bedrooms
- Popular and convenient location
- Close to the shops and amenities of Penn Hill
- Sought after school catchment
- Potential to create more accommodation, subject to obtaining the necessary consents
- Southerly facing garden
Description Video walk through tour available by request. A charming chalet bungalow offering plenty of potential with a delightful south facing rear garden
This coastal area is located between the town centres of Bournemouth and Poole, both of which offers a wealth of shopping, recreation and entertainment facilities.
The area is renowned for its seven miles of golden beaches, beautiful parks and gardens. Poole Harbour nearby, is the second largest natural harbour in the world and the town is recognised as one of the finest places to live in the country.
Good local schools are numerous and the property is within the catchment area for the highly regarded Courthill Infant School, Baden-Powel and St Peter ce Junior Schools and Poole High Secondary School.
Championship golf is available at Parkstone Golf Course and other local highly regarded clubs at Ferndown and Broadstone.
Along the picturesque shoreline of nearby Poole Harbour are a large number of marinas with sailing and wind/kite surfing facilities.
Theatres are available at the Poole Lighthouse Theatre, The Pavilion in Bournemouth, The Playhouse Salisbury and the Mayflower in Southampton.
Penn Hill Village 0.5 miles
Canford Cliffs beach 1.4 miles
Poole 2.7 miles
Bournemouth 2.5 miles
Bournemouth Airport 9.2 miles
London 110 miles (1 hour 50 minutes by train)
All times and distances are approximate
A charming chalet bungalow in the desirable location of Lower Parkstone.
Penn Hill village is a short walk away with a variety of shops and restaurants including the popular Mark Bennett Patisserie. Bournemouth and Poole town centres are also nearby with a diverse range of high street shops.
The property is within easy reach of Parkstone Golf Club and the award winning blue flag beaches for which the area is renowned.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a reception hall, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, living/dining room with access to the sun room that overlooks the delightful garden. There is a family bath room, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, and a WC, which completes the accommodation on this level. To the first floor, there is a third bedroom/study, together with storage in the eaves. In addition, there is a garden room in the basement accessed via the garden.
There is plenty of potential for prospective purchasers to extend subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission, or to redevelop altogether subject to planning permission.
Externally, the property benefits from landscaped gardens, with a superb, private southerly facing garden and patio area to the rear. There is a garage and driveway that provides parking for several cars.
Nb Photographs taken June 2020
Square Footage: 1554 sq ft View more View less
- £525,000 3 bed town house for sale Waterford Close, Whitecliff, Poole BH14
- £539,000 3 bed detached house for sale Conifer Avenue, Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Doulton Gardens, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £530,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandringham Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £600,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Vale Road, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Heron Court Road, Winton, Bournemouth BH9
- £560,000 4 bed detached house for sale Glenmount Drive, Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £485,000 3 bed town house for sale Church Street, Poole BH15
- £529,950 4 bed detached house for sale St. Lukes Road, Bournemouth BH3