4 bed detached house for sale in Kings Avenue, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- 4 bedrooms
- Three different planning approvals granted to extend including loft conversion
- Extensive frontage with parking for several cars
- Large double garage with a well-equipped home office above
- Walking distance to the local amenities
- Well landscaped rear including large patio
Description Charming family home with great curb appeal, situated on a sought after road within Lower Parkstone.
This is an exclusive coastal suburb, located midway between the coastal towns of Poole and Bournemouth. The area is well known for its natural beauty and micro climate with a reputation for having mild winters and more sunshine than most other parts of the country.
The intrinsic desirability of this location is further enhanced by excellent road, rail and air communications.
Mainline Rail Services:
Bournemouth Station offers direct South West Trains service to London Waterloo from 1 hour 48 minutes.
Poole, Bournemouth, Southampton and Salisbury.
Good local schools are numerous and include Canford School, Bournemouth and Poole Grammar schools, Bournemouth Collegiate, Talbot Heath and Park School.
Championship golf is available at Parkstone Golf Course, at Ferndown or Broadstone Golf Clubs.
Penn Hill Village 0.5 miles
Canford Cliffs shops 1.3 miles
Canford Cliffs beach 1.6 miles
Sandbanks 2.5 miles
Bournemouth town centre 2.7 miles
Bournemouth Airport 7.6 miles
London 110 miles (1 hour 50 minutes by train)
All times and distances are approximate
Savills are delighted to offer for sale, this substantial family home situated on a popular road within Lower Parkstone. This charming house has been improved and well looked after by the current owners and also has the added benefit of three different planning permissions, including approval for a loft conversion.
Located on Kings Avenue and a short walk to Penn Hill where a vast array of amenities can be found, including hairdressers, trendy bars, yoga studios, restaurants and more. The golden sandy beaches of Canford Cliffs and Sandbanks are only a convenient 1.6 miles away.
On arrival you notice the large drive way which is set behind newly fitted electric gates with parking for several cars. There is also a large detached double garage with a fully equipped home office above. To the rear there is a well landscaped tiered garden with various seating areas and an extensive patio, ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining.
Internally the property is beautifully presented and has a whole host of character features. On the ground floor, off the spacious hallway, there is a large formal living room with open fire and doors out onto the patio area. A fully fitted country-style kitchen with ample eye and base level units and breakfast bar, again with doors onto the outside. Plus a separate dining room/snug, utility and WC. The first floor consists of a large master bedroom with a well-appointed en-suite, three further generous bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This property must be view to fully appreciate the welcoming feeling and space on offer.
Square Footage: 1776 sq ft View more View less
- £845,000 4 bed town house for sale Alum Chine, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4
- £849,950 4 bed detached house for sale Durlston Road, Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £865,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lilliput, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £870,000 4 bed detached house for sale Frankland Crescent, Poole BH14
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Munster Road, Canford Cliffs, Poole BH14
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Birchwood Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £875,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lilliput Road, Lilliput, Poole BH14
- £825,000 5 bed detached house for sale Anthonys Avenue, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sandbanks Road, Poole BH14