- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 4 bedrooms (2 with built in wardrobes)
- Stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & a 5 burner gas hob
- Stunning top floor master suite that includes a dressing room & a new en-suite with a top spec Mira shower
- En-suite to master, family bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Garage & off road parking plus ample visitor parking
- Only 0.5 miles on foot to John Wesley C of E Primary School & just 0.9 mile to Great Chart Primary School.
- Easy access to both the M20 & Ashford International train station
Description Guide Price Â£340,000 - Â£350,000. This immaculate 4 bed townhouse has been recently decorated throughout to a high standard and is located on the popular Chartfields development with it's fantastic community spirit. The stylish kitchen is situated to the front of the property and has ample wall and base units for storage and integrated appliances that include; a Bosch dishwasher, a fridge freezer, a double oven and a 5 burner gas hob with an extractor hood over. There is plumbing and space for a washing machine and an area to the front to fit a breakfast table and chairs. There is slate flooring to the kitchen and the downstairs cloakroom. The living room has beautiful Italian tiled flooring and is wonderfully lit by the tall window and double doors that lead out to the rear garden. This room has plenty of space for both living room furniture and a dining table and chairs. The first floor has had new carpets fitted and has two double bedrooms (one with built in wardrobes) and a good size single bedroom. This floor also has the family bathroom that has been recently fitted with a white suite. On the top floor you will find the stunning master suite which has a lovely dressing room and built in wardrobes to both the bedroom and the dressing room. The en-suite shower room has been recently fitted and includes a state of the art Mira shower. There is a loft space that has been fully boarded and also a security alarm. Outside, the property has a garage with an up and over door, has both power and light connected and is located behind the house with the off road parking. There is also plenty of visitor parking. There is gated access to the side of the property that leads to the rear garden. The garden has a lovely patio area, ideal for BBQ season and alfresco dining and entertaining. The rest of the rear garden has been laid with artificial grass and some raised flower beds. There are also solar panels fitted to the roof that feed through to the national grid.
To check the Council Tax for this property, please refer to .
Ashford Borough Council . Kent County Council Services
Gas central heating, mains water, drainage and electricity.
Method of Sale
This property is Freehold and is offered for sale with vacant possession upon completion. Estate management fees may apply.
Chartfields is an attractively landscaped development within the Kingsnorth area of Ashford. With a local supermarket, primary schools, nurseries and local amenities, it is a very popular area for growing families. Ashford International Station operates the High Speed Rail service to Ebbsfleet, Stratford and London St Pancras Intn'l in just 38 minutes. The town centre has an array of independent and high street chains and the Designer Outlet caters to plenty of fashionable stores like Abercombie & Fitch, Ted Baker, Superdry, Bose and more. View more View less
- £350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Swaffer Way, Singleton, Ashford TN23
- £350,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Somerset Road, Ashford TN24
- £350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hadleigh Street, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN25
- £330,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Drake Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent TN24
- £325,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Lower Queens Road, Ashford TN24
- £360,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ribston Way, Ashford TN23
- £360,000 4 bed detached house for sale Juniper Close, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £315,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Green Fields Lane, Singleton, Ashford TN23
- £350,000 5 bed town house for sale Poppy Mead, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23