- 4 bedrooms
- Calthorpe Park Area
- Cul- De-Sac Location
- Close to Local Schools
- Close to Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
Description A four bedroom detached family home offering in excess of 1850sq ft of accommodation situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac in a popular non estate location close to local schools and Fleet town centre.
The property offers good sized living accommodation with four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and living room, family/dining room, kitchen, study, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor. There is also a utility area of the garage.
A particular feature of the property is the attractive rear garden with arrangement of mixed stock and shrubs borders.
Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, highly rated Ofsted schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services. Nearby Crookham offers a choice of country pubs and a wealth of country walks through various footpaths or further along the Basingstoke canal. View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elms Road, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Thapa Close, Church Crookham GU52
- £565,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Heather Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £595,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Glebe Lane, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £580,000 4 bed detached house for sale Farnham Road, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Priory Close, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elvetham Road, Fleet GU51