- 3 bedrooms
- Virtual Viewing
- Enviable Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- No Onward Chain
- Garage & Parking
- En- Suite to Master Bedroom
Description A well-presented family home situated in a sought after cul de sac on the popular Elvetham Heath development. The property also enjoys a southerly aspect to the rear overlooking woodland with detached garage and parking.
Offered to the market with no onward chain situated close to Morrisons supermarket, Elvetham Heath school, Church and Public House.
The accommodation offers three bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom to the first floor. To the ground floor is the living room with doors leading to the conservatory, kitchen and cloakroom.
To the outside is a southerly facing rear garden and detached garage with parking in front.
Elvetham Heath is a development with a wealth of amenities including a supermarket, infant and junior school, church and public house. Various activities and facilities are enjoyed by the local community including a football pitch, cycling and running clubs.Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway linking to the M25. Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services.
We are obliged to advise all potential purchasers that the vendor of this property is an employee of McCarthy Holden. View more View less
- £415,000 3 bed town house for sale Kingsley Square, Fleet GU51
- £415,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Swithins Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale St James Road, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached house for sale Burnside, Fleet GU51
- £425,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Raygnoldes, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £425,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £415,000 3 bed detached house for sale Long Beech Drive, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14