3 bed detached bungalow for sale in King Edward Avenue, Rainham RM13
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Situated in the popular upminster road north area of rainham
- Three bedroom detached family home
- 76' west facing rear garden
- 18' master bedroom
- 23' living room/dining area
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Block paved driveway
- High specification
Description ***guide price Â£475,000 - Â£525,000***
Video tour available upon request
â¢ situated in the popular upminster road north area of rainham
â¢ three bedroom detached family home
â¢ 76' west facing rear garden
â¢ 18' master bedroom
â¢ 23' living room/dining area
â¢ fitted kitchen with appliances
â¢ block paved driveway
â¢ high specification
Obscure Double Glazed Entrance Door To Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor with under stairs storage cupboard, further storage cupboard housing meters, radiator, smooth ceiling, doors to accommodation.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Obscure double glazed window to flank. Suite comprising: Wall mounted wash hand basin, low level wc. Radiator, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
Living Room/Dining Area
23'4 x 9'9 reducing to 7'9.
Three double glazed windows to flank, two radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling, double glazed patio doors to:
15'4 x 6'2.
Double glazed windows to all aspects, double glazed French doors to rear leading to rear garden, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
11'3 x 8'5.
Double glazed window to flank, double glazed door to rear leading to conservatory, range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, New World oven and grill, New World 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood over, Indesit dishwasher, Indesit washing machine, Indesit fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights.
18'9 x 11'9 into bay.
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
First Floor Landing
Obscure double glazed window to flank, storage cupboard housing Worcester combination boiler, smooth ceiling, doors to accommodation.
12'6 max. X 10'7 max.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling.
12'2 x 8'1 with restricted head height.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to flank. Suite comprising: Double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc with push flush. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling.
West Facing Rear Garden
76' x 25'.
Commencing block paved patio area, remainder extensively laid to lawn, dual side access.
Front Of Property
Brick paved providing off street parking for multiple vehicles, shared side access leading to rear garden.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our North Street offices via Upminster Road, turning right at the traffic lights into Hacton Lane, right into Berwick Pond Road, at the cross roads turn right into Upminster Road North, through the width restriction, turning right into King Edward Avenue where the property can be found located on the left hand side marked by a Balgores For Sale sign. View more View less
- POA 3 bed bungalow for sale Lambs Lane South, Rainham RM13
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Standen Avenue, Hornchurch RM12
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Frederick Road, Rainham, Essex RM13
- £475,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Stanley Road, Hornchurch, Essex RM12
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Avenue, Hornchurch RM12
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Wallis Close, Hornchurch RM11
- £475,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Wallis Close, Hornchurch RM11
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Saunton Road, Hornchurch RM12
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Kershaw Close, Hornchurch RM11