4 bed detached house for sale in Boathouse Reach, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,640 sq. ft
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 - 3 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Communal Garden
- Private Parking
Description 3 Boathouse Reach is situated in an elevated position overlooking Henley's famous river front.
Boathouse Reach is an exclusive development of Townhouses and apartments the location of which is moments from the centre of Henley . Henley-on-Thames provides road and rail connections for both London Paddington and the M4 Corridor
The nearby towns of Marlow, Maidenhead, Windsor and Reading provide a further comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities. The nearby countryside offers fantastic walking and riding and there is also racing at Ascot, Windsor and Newbury, all of which are close at hand.
The River Thames offers extensive boating facilities for which there is direct access from the grounds. There are numerous quality golf clubs in the area including Henley Golf Club, Huntercombe, Hennerton, Badgemore and Temple.
Boathouse Reach has been subject to an extensive programme of improvement and re-modelling using high specification materials and facilities, the results of which are truly stunning.
Accommodation is arranged over three floors as indicated on the attached floor plan. The principle accommodation makes maximum advantage and impact from the views over the River Thames.
Throughout the house the styling flows to create a calm ambiance with clean lines and natural materials. The ground floor is an open plan kitchen dining room with discreet storage, and bi-fold doors stepping out onto an enclosed deck area. The sitting room is situated on the first floor and again steps out through bi-fold doors onto a second enclosed balcony area. The master bedroom is situated on the top floor with floor to ceiling windows and superb views upstream towards the famous Henley bridge and Royal Regatta course.
3 Boathouse Reach has an integrated garage and parking space. The communal facilities include a visitors parking area and residents river garden.
Owing to our commitment to keep both our colleagues and clients safe during this period of recommended isolation, we have many self-serve viewing options available to you. These include video walkthroughs, 360 virtual reality viewings and enhanced comprehensive photography.
From London proceed along the M4 exiting at J8/9 signed to Henley and Marlow, bearing right onto the A404. Take the second exit signed to Henley, following this road through Hurley and dropping down into Henley town centre. Upon entering Henley proceed over the bridge and turn left at the first set of traffic lights following the road along the river front. Take a left at the t junction and continue to follow the road along the riverside and round towards the station. Take the first turning on the left into Boathouse Reach and turn immediately left into the parking area in front of the property.
Henley-on-Thames to London Paddington 52 minutes; Reading 9 miles; M40 (J5) 9 miles;
M4 (J8/9) 7 miles (Distances approximate) View more View less
- £1,495,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Walled Garden, Badgemore, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9
- £1,449,950 5 bed property for sale "The Constable I" at Highlands Lane, Rotherfield Greys, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £1,325,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Bell Street, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9
- £1,575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Reading Road, Shiplake, Oxfordshire RG9
- £1,595,000 5 bed detached house for sale The Walled Garden, Badgemore, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Laurel House, Binfield Heath, Henley On Thames RG9
- £1,300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hamilton Avenue, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £1,300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fairmile, Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9
- £1,300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Station Road, Shiplake, Oxfordshire RG9