3 bed terraced house for sale in Norfolk Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bed mid terrace
- Bath off landing
- Separate reception
- Large kitchen/diner
- Beautifully presented
- Pretty rear garden
Description Absolutely adorable and beautifully presented, this is a rare gem of a property in a very sought after location in the heart of Rickmansworth. This character mid terrace built in1885 is within short walking distance of everything Rickmansworth has to offer. Rickmansworth Station which is on the MetLine and Chiltern line, M&S Food Hall, Waitrose, shops, bars and restaurants line the high street which hosts several events over the year for the community to enjoy, are all on the doorstep. This property has been lovingly extended, refurbished and renovated over the years to now provide a unique home for those looking for something a little different. Separate reception room, large kitchen/lounge/diner, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, boutique style bathroom, pretty rear low maintenance garden with rear access providing a short cut to the Aquadrome.
Original stained glass leaded light front door leading into:-
Front Reception Room
Sash window to front, hardwood flooring, exposed brick feature fireplace, gas wood burning stove, quarry tiled hearth, alcove storage units, radiator and a stained glass internal door and window leading to the Kitchen.
Newly extended and fitted with limestone coloured wall and base units, solid oak worktops & breakfast bar, water softener and integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, Neff cooker with a gas hob, extractor fan and a Butler sink with mixer tap. Porcelain floor tiles, with "Wunda" underfloor heating run via an app, combi boiler, double glazed patio doors to rear garden and a partly pitched roof with remote control/sensor Velux window with integral blind.
Dog leg staircase, with stained glass leaded light feature window.
Sash window to front, hardwood flooring, Victorian style radiator.
Sash window to rear, radiator and a feature stained glass window from landing.
Super sized boutique style bathroom off landing with oval freestanding roll top bath with stainless steel mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, oversized wash hand basin mounted on top of vanity unit with stainless steel mixer tap, low level W.C. With push button flush, stainless steel heated towel rail. Crescent shaped feature window with exposed brick, double glazed window to side and a pitched roof with exposed wood beams and wood frame Velux window.
Bedroom 2 In Loft Space
Velux wood frame window in pitched roof space, exposed wood beams, plenty of storage in the eaves and exposed chimney stack also providing a quirky storage space, open balustrades.
Pretty low maintenance South Facing garden with paved patio area, lawn, borders, shed and rear access.
Early viewing is advised so as to not be disappointed, to view the property please ring .
Please note the mention of any appliances and/or services within these particulars does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order. View more View less
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St. Peters Close, Mill End, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth WD3
- £565,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Barrington Drive, Harefield, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9
- £563,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Summerhouse Lane, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £587,500 3 bed detached house for sale Vernon Drive, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £560,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Malvern Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Hertfordshire WD3
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Barton Way, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth Hertfordshire WD3
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rickmansworth Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hedges Way, Rickmansworth WD3