4 bed town house for sale in Sovereign Crescent, Lexden Road, Colchester CO3
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Good Size Extremely Well Presented 3/4 Bedroom Terraced Town House
- Situated In Exclusive Crescent Off Lexden Road
- Excellent Access To Superb Local Schooling
- Excellent Access To Colchester Town Centre
- Beautifully Presented Gardens To The Rear
- Garage Providing Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain And Rarely Available
Description Palmer and Partners are delighted to present to the market, rarely available and set in the exclusive and revered crescent off Lexden Road in Historic West Colchester, this extremely well presented and good sized three/four bedroom terraced town house with garage. The location provides excellent access to some of Colchester's and the Counties finest schools as well as shops and amenities and Colchester's Historic Town Centre.
The internal accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, sitting room/bedroom four, kitchen/diner spanning the width of the rear of the property with open aspect to conservatory, the first floor benefits from a good sized lounge to the rear with French doors and Juliet balcony overlooking the gardens, large double bedroom with balcony to the front and access to Jack and Jill En-Suite with further access via the first floor landing. The top floor comprises of two double bedrooms both with En-Suites.
The property is further enhanced by having a garage and communal parking area with beautifully presented gardens to the rear.
With properties in this location rarely available and highly sought after Palmer and Partners would strongly advise an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
Door To Entrance Hallway
Stairs rising to the first floor, radiator x2, under stairs storage cupboard.
Wall mounted hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator.
Sitting Room/Bedroom Four (4.27m (14'0") x 3.15m (10'4"))
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect, radiator x2 and feature fireplace.
Kitchen/Diner (5.79m (19'0") x 3.76m (12'4"))
Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated double electric oven, wooden laminated work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and over, four ring gas hob with extractor over, range of eye level cupboards, integrated waste bin, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer set into surface, space for dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, double glazed sash window to the rear aspect, radiator, doors to conservatory.
Conservatory (3.25m (10'8") x 2.57m (8'5"))
Double doors leading to the rear garden, radiator.
Radiator, stairs rising to the second floor.
Lounge (5.61m (18'5") x 3.78m (12'5"))
Double glazed sash window to the rear aspect x2, double glazed French doors to the rear aspect with Juliet balcony, radiator x2 and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three (4.19m (13'9") x 3.76m (12'4"))
Double glazed French doors to the front aspect with access to the balcony, built in double wardrobes, access to En-Suite.
En-Suite Jack And Jill Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, radiator and further access to the landing.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One (5.66m (18'7") x 3.73m (12'3"))
Double glazed sash window to the rear x3, radiator, x2.
Claw footed roll top free standing bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator.
Bedroom Two (5.13m (16'10") x 2.74m (9'0"))
Double glazed sash window x2 to the front aspect, radiator x2.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, wall mounted hand wash basin, radiator.
Garage as well as communal parking area to the front of the property, rear garden commencing with patio area the remainder being mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed by wooden panelled fencing and flower, shrub and hedging borders, wooden shed which we believe is to remain, gated access to the rear.
Communal charges for maintenance of gardens and communal areas are approx Â£700 per annum. View more View less
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lexden Grove, Lexden, Colchester CO3
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Howards Croft, Colchester CO4
- £560,000 4 bed detached house for sale Shrub End Road, Colchester CO3
- £590,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bakers Lane, Colchester, Essex CO4
- £595,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lexden Road, West Colchester, Essex CO3
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Endsleigh Court, Colchester CO3
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Stanway Green, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Warren Lane, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £599,995 4 bed detached house for sale Parsons Heath, Finch Way, Colchester CO4