2 bed maisonette for sale in Redlands Lane, Fareham PO16
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- No onwards chain
- Two double bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Close to popular schools
- Good transport links
A great sized two bedroom first floor maisonette. The property breifly benefits from good sized rooms throughout and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and private balcony.
Fox and Sons are delighted to welcome to this market this two bedroom split level maisonette in Redlands Lane, Fareham. Well presented and presented with no onwards chain, this property combines spacious living areas with two double bedrooms, as well as outside space provided by way of a private balcony from the lounge. With a storage shed and great links to the M27 and within close proximity to Fareham Town Centre and Train Station, an early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of Â£6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of Â£300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Door to front elevation, under stairs cupboard, stairs to landing, laminate flooring, doors to:
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 7" max ( 3.76m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, matching wall and base units with worktops over, sink with drainer, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for low level freezer, central heating boiler.
Lounge 15' 11" x 13' max ( 4.85m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door to balcony, radiator, television point, laminate flooring.
Stairs from hallway, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.85m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" plus wardrobe x 9' 7" ( 3.56m plus wardrobe x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiling.
Set in maintained grounds, this property benefits from a private, brick built storage shed and bin store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £140,000 2 bed flat for sale Almondside, Gosport PO13
- £140,000 2 bed flat for sale Homer Close, Gosport PO13
- £139,995 2 bed flat for sale Homer Close, Gosport PO13
- £140,000 2 bed flat for sale Blanchard Avenue, Gosport PO13
- £139,995 2 bed flat for sale Blanchard Avenue, Gosport PO13
- £140,000 2 bed flat for sale 94 Blanchard Avenue, Gosport PO13
- £140,000 2 bed flat for sale Alver Village, Gosport, Hampshire PO13
- £145,000 2 bed flat for sale Frogmore, Fareham, Hampshire PO14
- £132,500 2 bed flat for sale Wickham Road, Fareham PO16