3 bed detached house for sale in Fairlands Avenue, Fairlands, Guildford GU3
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Good Schools
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Utility & Cloakroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Popular Village Location
- Chain Free
Description This chain-free detached house has been well-maintained over the years but now offers a fantastic opportunity to re-furbish and/or extend to suit requirements and features a pretty rear garden, driveway parking and a large garage with utility and cloakroom. The House is ideally located in the popular Fairlands Village on the outskirts of the Rydes Hill area of Guildford within walking distance of the local shops and primary school.
The front door opens into the porch with inner door leading to the hall with sapele mahogany wood-block flooring under the carpet and stairs to the 1st floor with storage cupboard underneath.
To the front is the sitting room with sapele mahogany wood-block flooring under the carpet, feature fireplace and large window overlooking the front garden. To the rear is the dining room with exposed sapele mahogany wood-block flooring, glazed door to the kitchen and sliding doors to the rear leading into the conservatory. The bright kitchen features a range of fitted units with modern oven, grill, hob and extractor with space for further appliances, space for breakfast table and chairs and a cupboard housing the boiler. There is a door to the hall, window to the rear and a glazed door leading to the inner lobby. The inner lobby has a glazed door to the rear garden, door to the garage and a door to the utility room with window to rear and door to the cloakroom with wc and window to the rear.
The 1st floor landing has a window to the side, airing cupboard and access above to the storage loft. To the front is a double bedroom with a wall of built-in wardrobes and large window overlooking the front garden. To the rear is a further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and further bedroom furniture and large window overlooking the rear garden. Also on this floor is a good size single bedroom and the family bathroom featuring a modern suite comprising large walk-shower, wc and wash hand basin with frosted window to the rear and heated towel rail.
To the front of the house is a large lawn garden with driveway providing parking for two cars and leading to the garage with remote-controlled door, power and light.
The rear garden comprises a paved terrace with remainder laid to level lawn with mature hedging and fencing to sides providing a good degree of seclusion and privacy whilst to the side is a greenhouse with tiered shelving units. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Drive, Beech Grove, Guildford GU2
- £539,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Montague Place, Keens Lane, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tylehost, Guildford GU2
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Guildford, Surrey GU2
- £550,000 3 bed detached house for sale Recreation Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1
- £575,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Montague Place, Keens Lane, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom GU2
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Weyside Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1
- £549,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Liddington Hall Drive, Guildford, Surrey GU3