1 bed flat for sale in Furlong Road, Bourne End SL8
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Top Floor Apartment
- Large Reception
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Luxury Bathroom
- Electric Central Heating
- Large Utility Cupboard
- Bright Accommodation
- Long Lease
- Double Glazed
Description A stunning one bedroom apartment located on the top floor of this popular 4 year old development with allocated off street parking.
Finished to a high standard with a contemporary specification, there is engineered washed oak flooring to the living and kitchen area, and carpeting to the bedroom.
The kitchen is fitted with modern dual finish units incorporating integrated appliances and stone work surfaces. The bathroom is fitted with white suites, with overhead shower, WC with concealed cisterns and wash basin with storage below.
The apartment benefits from a large utility cupboard providing additional storage, and benefits further from plenty of natural light.
The property has electric radiator heating with individual thermostatic controls. The quality brushed steel ironmongery and contemporary lighting design in the apartment extends throughout the communal areas.
Technology House is situated within the popular village of Bourne End, a Thameside village providing a range of local shopping amenities, including M&S Simply Food, Co-op and Tesco, restaurants and pubs.
Bourne End train station is within a 5 minutes walk of the property and offers a connection via Maidenhead (Crossrail) to London Paddington in less than 40 minutes at peak times.
The M4 (J 8/9) can be joined at Maidenhead giving access to London, Heathrow and the M25 network. The M40 (J2) can be reached at Beaconsfield, which also offers an excellent range of shopping and schooling facilities and main line station to London Marylebone, approximately 25 minutes on the fast train. There are an excellent range of sporting facilities nearby, with golf, sailing, rowing and Wycombe leisure centre close by.
Viewing highly recommended
â¢ Lease - 122 years remaining - 125 year lease from December 2016
â¢ Maintenance Charge - Approx Â£750 p/a
â¢ Ground Rent - Â£250 pa
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Purplebricks does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out. Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Vendor. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Purplebricks is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before completion. View more View less
- £280,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Kingsmead Road, High Wycombe HP11
- £280,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Westfields House, London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP11
- £315,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wycombe Lane, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Aldebury Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rivers Edge, Kingsmead Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP11
- £300,000 1 bed flat for sale The Pound, Cookham, Maidenhead SL6
- £300,000 1 bed flat for sale Wycombe Lane, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10
- £275,000 1 bed flat for sale Bakers Orchard, High Wycombe HP10