2 bed terraced house for sale in Beacon Gate, London SE14
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two bedroom house
- New kitchen
- New boiler
- New double-glazed windows
- Solid parquet flooring
- Off-street parking space
- Garden with rear access
- Very close to Nunhead station
- Walk to parks, schools and shops
Description Very lucky home with 2-double bedrooms, lavish living space, fab joinery, solid parquet ground-floor, allocated parking and a private garden with rear access. Moments form Nunhead station, schools, parks and the high street.
This sweet terrace of houses is so brilliantly placed for Nunhead's village-style offerings. This home has been thoroughly spoilt by its owners, who fortunately have impeccable taste!
The ground floor has been opened up to create fluidity, light and space. Solid wood parquet flooring is laid, and bespoke joinery makes the most of under-stairs space; pull-out shoe/boot drawers, a tall coat cupboard and a kitchen display unit have all been added. The kitchen itself has indigo cabinets, gold handles, a solid wood worktop and integrated appliances (a dishwasher and washing machine). From here, a glazed door opens to a pretty rear garden with a stone patio, lawn, raised flowerbeds (the hollyhocks are coming), a lock-up shed and a rear gate.
Both bedrooms are beautifully turned-out, carpeted and have pale walls. There's built-in storage in the master bedroom. The family bathroom has a modern white suite, mixer shower over the bath and integral shelving. Allocated parking also comes with the house.
Nunhead station is just across the street for Zone 2 trains to Victoria, Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon and St Pancras. Peckham Rye is one-stop away for Zone 2 trains to London Bridge plus London Overground links to Clapham Junction, Canada Water, Shoreditch, Hoxton, Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington.
Haberdashers' Aske's primary and secondary schools, St Thomas the Apostle and both Harris academies at Peckham Rye are graded 'outstanding' by Ofsted while Hollydale Primary is rated 'good.'
Nunhead's high street has a happy gathering of independent outlets selling everything from fresh fish to craft beer and sourdough pizzas. The Nunhead Gardener is a beautiful garden centre and also across the street. East Dulwich, Telegraph Hill and Peckham are all a short walk for bars, restaurants, parks and farmers' markets. View more View less
- £525,000 2 bed parking/garage for sale Orchard Close, London SE23
- £525,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Orchard Close, Forest Hill, London SE23
- £525,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Soul Street, London SE6
- £500,000 2 bed property for sale Cunard Walk, Canada Water, London SE16
- £500,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Courthill Road, London SE13
- £525,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Watermead Road, London SE6
- £570,000 2 bed detached house for sale Lytham Street, London SE17
- £479,000 2 bed houseboat for sale Maxime, Hermitage Wharf, Wapping E1W
- £525,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Beacon Gate, New Cross SE14