4 bed bungalow for sale in North Street, Winkfield, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Reception hall
- Kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Utility room
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2-bed annexe
- Gardens and grounds
- In all, about 4.12 acres
Description Shooters Oak presents an ideal opportunity for those seeking a development opportunity
or simply a property requiring modernisation/renovation, in a highly regarded village location.
The property benefits from significant road frontage along North Street and multiple access points.
The sale is by Informal Tender with a deadline for offers and interest to be submitted in writing by Midday on Friday 31st July 2020.
The single storey two bedroom house benefits from a two bedroom self-contained annexe
and is offered with numerous outbuildings that are in varying states of repair and collectively
amount to about 3,531 sq. Ft.
The outbuildings include a detached office, stables, tack room, store, a 60 ft. Partly openfronted
barn and an adjoining machinery store with double doors.
The property enjoys a semi-rural location yet is well situated for the motorway network and local shopping facilities. Winkfield lies mid-way between Ascot and Windsor, both of which offer a range of shopping and leisure amenities, along with well-regarded restaurants and gastropubs.
For the commuter, rail links to London (Waterloo) are available from Ascot and Windsor and to London (Paddington) from Windsor (via Slough) and Maidenhead (due to benefit from Crossrail, the new high-speed service). Road communications are excellent with the M4 and M3 providing access to Heathrow Airport, Central London, the West Country and the M25.
Recreational facilities in the region are excellent and include golf at the world-famous Wentworth, Sunningdale, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest golf clubs; polo at the Royal Berkshire Polo Club and Smith's Lawn; horse racing at Ascot and Windsor; and rowing and boating on Dorney Lake and some stretches of the River Thames. Spa facilities are available at The Berystede, Coworth Park and Penny Hill Park and walking, cycling and riding may be enjoyed in Windsor Great Park.
Schooling is also very well catered for with a superb selection of schools in both the independent and state sectors.
To the rear of the house, the garden enjoys a southerly aspect and backs onto the âpost and railâ enclosed paddocks, all surrounded by hedgerow; the outbuildings are located to the east side of the property, adjoining the paddocks. View more View less
- £1,300,000 4 bed detached house for sale Winkfield Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lovel Road, Winkfield, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £1,350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bishops Farm Close, Oakley Green, Windsor, Berkshire SL4
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Handpost Farm, Bracknell Road, Warfield, Berkshire RG42
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Burleigh Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,250,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Wellswood, London Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Kings Ride, Ascot SL5
- £1,250,000 4 bed detached house for sale Boleyn Mews, Ascot SL5
- £1,200,000 4 bed detached house for sale Oakley Green Road, Oakley Green, Windsor SL4