- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Ground floor
- Enclosed rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Rear access
- Close to local amenities
Description Offered to the market with no onward chain complications and only being sold for the second time since new is this very well presented two bedroom home.
This ground floor maisonette is conveniently located within walking distance to local shops and is close to commuter links such as the M3 and M4 and train links to Wokingham and Reading.
The internal accommodation comprises of a large living room with patio doors to the rear, a master bedroom with built in wardrobes, a good sized second bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
This property further benefits from having a private enclosed rear garden and allocated parking at the rear. View more View less
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Toad Lane, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Admiral House, Upper Charles Street, Camberley GU15
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale The Courtyard, Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale High Street, Crowthorne RG45
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Scholars Walk, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £238,000 2 bed flat for sale North Court, Upper Charles Street, Camberley GU15
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Brittain Court, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Church View 341 London Road, Camberley GU15