4 bed detached house for sale in Rickmans Lane, Plaistow, Billingshurst RH14
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Stunning Views
- Detached Garage
Description A welcoming entrance hall which is partially used as a study leads to a downstairs cloakroom and very spacious inner hall, the kitchen/diner offers a range modern fitted wall and base cupboards, integral double oven, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, inset electric hob with overhead extractor fan, integral dishwasher, integral fridge and double doors which open out into the private rear garden with stunning views out across open land. The sitting room offers a great size and has double doors which back onto the rear garden and has been fitted with a log burner. Additionally on the ground floor the property has a separate dining room which is great for entertaining friends and family a separate utility room and solid oak flooring throughout the majority of the ground floor.
Upstairs from the landing the property has a family bathroom which is mostly tiled and has a separate walk in shower with shower attachment, freestanding bath, sink and low level WC. The main bedroom is situated to the rear of the property and offers a good size with beautiful views out across the open fields and has its own en-suite shower room which has a walk-in shower enclosure, sink and low level WC. The second bedroom can also be found to the rear of the property which again benefits from the stunning views, bedrooms three and four overlook the front of the property and offer a good size for a family.
Outside of the property there is block paved area which is ideal for a table and chairs to soak up the sun, three well presented flower beds, green house, partial area of lawn and a gravelled driveway which leads up to the detached double garage with loft space that could be converted into an office.
Plaistow is a highly sought after village renowned for its fine range of period properties with a local school, village shop, fine parish church and public house. The village is situated close to the Surrey/Sussex border approximately 3 miles from Loxwood and about 7 miles to the north west of the historic village of Billingshurst which provides a range of shopping facilities, schooling, a leisure centre and a mainline station with a service into London Victoria. The area is renowned for its outstanding countryside and sporting facilities include golf at the nearby Foxbridge Golf Club at Ifold and at Wildwood.
En suite shower room
Garage space for 2 cars.
25/04/2020 View more View less
- £799,950 4 bed detached house for sale The Drive, Ifold, Loxwood RH14
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pond Close, Loxwood, West Sussex RH14
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wrotham Hill, Dunsfold GU8
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale Guildford Road, Loxwood, Billingshurst RH14
- POA 4 bed detached house for sale The Drive, Ifold, Loxwood, West Sussex RH14
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Poundfield Lane, Plaistow, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14
- £750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Loxwood Post Office & Store, Guildford Road, Loxwood RH14
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Plaistow, West Sussex RH14
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Kirdford, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14