- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Single garage and driveway parking
- Dining room
- Secluded garden
- Re-fitted high specification kitchen
- Elevated position with views towards South Downs
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Decked veranda
- EPC - D
Description This is a lovely property in an elevated position with stunning views towards the South Downs which you would never tire of. On entering the property there is a large entrance hall and leading off through glass double doors are both the sitting room and dining room. The sitting room has direct access to outside via French doors and a feature gas fireplace. The dining room is again a spacious room enjoying an outlook to the garden. The kitchen has been re-fitted in the last few years and includes integrated Bosch double oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer, there is ample cupboard space with the added benefit of a larder cupboard.
There are three bedrooms, the master which with double wardrobe has an en-suite with bath and separate shower and second with two double wardrobes, the third is a generous single. The family bathroom serves both the second and third bedrooms.
Outside there is driveway parking and single garage. The gardens to the property are very secluded and the decked veranda provides the perfect space for enjoying alfresco meals or a chilled glass of wine whilst looking at the views.
This is a beautifully presented property and would benefit from viewing internally.
Quite simply a stunning bungalow with breath-taking views towards the South Downs
Storrington village lies in the lea of the South Downs and has an established range of shops including Waitrose, Costa, a number of independent shops and also banks. There is a heath centre and various sporting activities including the Chanctonbury Leisure Centre, football club, Pulborough Rugby Club, tennis and squash club and not forgetting the South Downs for walking or cycling. The towns of Horsham and Worthing are about 15 and 11 miles respectively with good access to the A24.
Sitting Room 24'4 (7.42m) x 13'1 (3.99m)
Dining Room 14'9 (4.5m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Kitchen 18'1 (5.51m) x 11'4 (3.45m)
Bedroom 1 14' (4.27m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
Bedroom 2 12'1 (3.68m) x 10'8 (3.25m)
Bedroom 3 12'1 (3.68m) x 8'7 (2.62m)
Garage 18'4 (5.59m) x 9'8 (2.95m)
Parking View more View less
- £725,000 3 bed cottage for sale Mill Lane, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £800,000 3 bed bungalow for sale West Chiltington Road, Pulborough RH20
- £725,000 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Village Outskirts, Non Estate Position, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £825,000 3 bed detached house for sale Finches Lane, West Chiltington, Pulborough RH20
- £675,000 3 bed detached house for sale Harborough Hill, West Chiltington, Pulborough RH20
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £799,950 4 bed property for sale Storrington Road, Thakeham, Pulborough RH20
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fryern Road, Storrington, Pulborough RH20