5 bed detached house for sale in Burpham, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Double garage & off-road parking
- No onward chain
Description A five bedroom detached family home offering adaptable accommodation situated in a popular location close to sought after schools and local amenities. The property benefits from a master bedroom with en-suite, four further bedrooms, good-sized sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room. There is an enclosed rear garden, a double garage and off-road parking for several cars. Offered to the market with no-onward chain.
The property is located in a small cul de sac on the edge of the popular Weylea Farm development, located about one and a half miles to the east of the town centre, close to a range of local shops and Sainsbury's and Aldi supermarkets. There is an excellent range of both private and state schools in the area including George Abbot Comprehensive and Burpham Primary School, which are both within walking distance. There is a nearby road junction with the A3 giving fast road access to London and via the M25 to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. Guildford and Woking mainline station are within a ten to fifteen minute car journey.
The property is approached via a pathway to the front door which opens into the hallway with a door to the cloakroom, and further door to the front-aspect study. The good-sized sitting room has a feature bay window to the front, gas fire with decorative surround and double doors opening into the dining room. This room opens onto the conservatory which enjoys views over, and access onto the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room also overlooks the garden and is fitted with a range of white eye and base level units incorporating integrated appliances and a breakfast bar for informal dining. There is an additional utility area, and side access leading to the outside.
Stairs from the hallway lead to the first floor landing with linen cupboard and doors to all rooms. The master bedroom is to the front-aspect and benefits from a range of built-in wardrobes as well as an en-suite bathroom. There are four additional double bedrooms, and a family bathroom fitted with a modern white suite. The first floor layout provides an ideal opportunity to accommodate an au-pair or overnight guests.
Outside, the rear garden has an area of patio with pergola over making an ideal space for outdoor entertaining. There are lawns with flower and shrub borders around, as well as mature trees. Boundaries are enclosed by panelled fencing. To the front the driveway provides off-road parking for at least two cars, and leads to the double garage. View more View less
- £875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Doverfield Road, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Burpham, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £875,000 5 bed detached house for sale Forster Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2
- £895,000 5 bed detached house for sale Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom GU1
- £895,000 5 bed detached house for sale Send, Woking, Surrey GU23
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Merrow Place, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £900,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gales Close, Guildford GU4
- £925,000 5 bed detached house for sale Knox Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2
- £799,950 5 bed detached house for sale Howard Gardens, Guildford, Surrey GU1