- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,032 sq. ft
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 60ft Garden
- Beautifully Presented
- Good Transport Links
- Loft Conversion
- Views over Grand Union Canal and
- Horsenden Hill
An impressive four-bedroom terraced house offered onto the market. Perfect for a family offering generous living space combined with well-proportioned bedrooms and a desirable aspect overlooking the grand union canal.
Ideal location within 0.5 miles of Perivale Station (Central Line) and well-regarded school catchments to choose from.
Beautifully presented four bedroom two bathroom terrace house
Fully-refurbished and in superb condition
Driveway providing off street parking
Large 60ft private garden
Close proximity to local amenities in Perivale
Transport links available from Perivale Underground Station and close proximity to M40 motorway network
This fully refurbished Four bedroom terrace house benefits from a through lounge with a contemporary eat-in kitchen.
The property benefits from close proximity to transport links at Perivale Station, the M40 motorway and local primary and secondary schools.
Perivale Station (Central Line)
Enviable Aspect View more View less
- £560,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Highmead Crescent, Wembley HA0
- £555,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vivian Gardens, Wembley HA9
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Greenford Gardens, Greenford UB6
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Angel Road, Harrow-On-The-Hill, Harrow HA1
- £575,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Lilliput Avenue, Northolt UB5
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Longford Avenue, Southall UB1
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Islip Manor Road, Northolt UB5
- £579,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Alperton Lane, Wembley, Greater London HA0
- £550,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Eton Avenue, Wembley HA0