5 bed detached house for sale in Mickle Hill, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Five Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
Description Having undergone numerous improvements by the current owners, this exceptionally well-presented detached residence is ideally located for popular schools.
The ground floor accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, living room with real wooden flooring, family room/office, utility room and large modern kitchen/breakfast/dining room with beautiful exposed brick and sliding doors opening out into the well-maintained garden.
To the first floor there are five well-proportioned bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room and a modern family bathroom.
Outside the rear garden has decking and patio areas, whilst the front has a block paved driveway offering ample parking. Close to shops and transport links, the property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a sunny aspect rear garden. View more View less
- £600,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Reading Road, Darby Green, Camberley GU17
- £600,000 5 bed detached house for sale Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £695,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Reading Road, Yateley GU46
- £575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Branksome Hill Road, College Town, Sandhurst GU47
- £575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Fernhill Lane, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £570,000 5 bed detached house for sale Toad Lane, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £600,000 6 bed detached house for sale Northcott, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sandhurst Gardens, High Street, Sandhurst GU47