4 bed detached house for sale in Convent Close, Beckenham BR3
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Chain Free
- Detached 4 Bedroom House
- Quiet Close
- Beckenham Junction/New Beckenham & Ravensbourne Stations close by
- No Onward Chain
Description Located in a delightful close on Foxgrove Road and within walking distance of railway stations and High Street, this well presented, 4 double bedroomed, Detached, Executive Family Home, built in the mid 1990âs.
Ideally located for the commuter, Beckenham Junction offers regular services into Central London and The West End via London Victoria and The City via London Blackfriars. Both New Beckenham & Ravensbourne railway stations and St Mary's Primary School are also close by.
Beckenham offers a large selection of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities with all local amenities within easy reach. The accommodation is well proportioned and all rooms are of generous dimension with the development set slightly back from Foxgrove Road and positioned privately away from the close. All prospective purchasers should be made aware of the recent redevelopment within local greenspace at Beckenham Place Park.
Externally, the property features a paved driveway for 3 cars leading to a spacious garage and side access. The rear garden is lawned with patio and âsun trapped' decked seating area.
With a covered entrance leading to inner entrance hall this property flows superbly throughout with a spacious Reception Room with double glazed French patio doors opening onto garden with real flame gas feature fireplace. The Dining Room with bay window overlooks the front of the property, the contemporary Kitchen is spacious and leads to the utility room with additional access to garden. A number of integrated appliances are included and set within a range of matching wall and base units.
The ground floor features a Cloakroom with close coupled WC off the entrance hall. The first floor features 4 well proportioned double bedrooms, the Master with en suite shower room, and a Family Bathroom.
Further features include, neutral decor, gas central heating, leaded double glazing and no onward chain.
In our opinion, given the transport links, shopping facilities and access to local greenspace, interest in this superb family home is likely to be immediate and significant and all prospective purchasers are strongly advised to view immediately to avoid disappointment.
4.02m x 5.81m (13' 2" x 19' 1")
3.00m x 3.88m (9' 10" x 12' 9")
3.27m x 3.70m (10' 9" x 12' 2")
3.54m x 4.00m (11' 7" x 13' 1")
1.53m x 2.30m (5' 0" x 7' 7")
3.00m x 4.10m (9' 10" x 13' 5")
2.74m x 3.70m (9' 0" x 12' 2")
2.23m x 2.33m (7' 4" x 7' 8")
1.90m x 2.10m (6' 3" x 6' 11")
3.40m x 5.04m (11' 2" x 16' 6") View more View less
- £775,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Madeira Avenue, Shortlands, Bromley BR1
- £775,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Collingtree Road, London SE26
- £775,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Kirkdale, London SE26
- £780,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Hampden Road, Beckenham BR3
- £780,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Murray Avenue, Bromley BR1
- £750,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ashfield Close, Beckenham, Kent BR3
- £800,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Beck River Park, Beckenham BR3
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Calmont Road, Bromley BR1
- £795,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Bennetts Avenue, Croydon CR0