4 bed end terrace house for sale in Calshot Court, Channel Way, Ocean Village SO14
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedroom end-terrace waterside home.
- Lounge with balcony to side and Juliet balcony facing the marina.
- Master bedroom suite with two Velux balcony windows.
- Bedroom four on ground floor with kitchenette and home office area.
- En-suite shower room, en-suite bathroom, further bathroom and second shower room.
- Approximately 1900 square feet of internal accommodation.
- West facing terrace with direct water views (240 square feet).
- Two residents' parking spaces with two adjoining visitor spaces.
- Lease approximately 964 years, maintenance circa Â£1,900 pa, 24 hour security.
- Located just one mile from vibrant city centre.
Description Set on the fringes of Southampton's pretty waterfront, within a discretely private location backing directly onto gently soothing waters where colour rich sunsets, beautifully decked boats and popular bistros are all within eyeshot. This is a good-looking contemporary styled property, sensibly laid out with the scope to separate family from adult zones and offering stylish bedrooms as well as light filled daytime accommodation, with a good range of amenities close by.
On entering the home you are welcomed into a liberally sized entrance hall with pastel coloured walls, trendy staircase, smartly presented wooden frame trim and handy understairs cupboard. The remainder of the ground floor comprises a very useful office or bedroom, a kitchenette area with built in appliances, separate sitting room, generous shower room and beautiful garden terrace to while away the end of any long day.
The first floor comprises an impressively sized lounge / dining room with west facing marina views, private balcony, further juliet balcony and recessed modern kitchen with range style cooker, ample food storage space and hidden built in appliances.
The second floor is made up of two double bedrooms, the smaller one with access to its own bathroom, the larger to its own en-suite bathroom and with eye catching marina views to wake up to.
The master bedroom is located on the third floor which allows you to survey the waterside from its twin Velux balcony windows as well as enjoy its very generous shower room, separate dressing room and make use of the sizeable eaves storage facility.
Among the further selling points of this waterside home are two allocated parking spaces (one outside the property and one in the residents' overflow car park) as well as 24 hour security provided by the marina management company. No marina mooring is included with this sale but this may be separately negotiable with the marina management company. Viewing is strongly advised to appreciate all aspects of this waterside home.
Calshot Court is situated in the heart of Ocean Village where the large range of amenities include restaurants, bars, cinema, convenience stores, 5 star hotel with roof-top cocktail bar - all within a mile of the vibrant city centre.
Ground Rent: Approximately Â£1.20 per annum.
Service Charge: Approximately Â£1,822 per annum.
Guide price - Â£625,000 - Â£650,000.
Lease: Approximately 964 years. View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Bursledon, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £590,000 4 bed detached house for sale Peartree Avenue, Southampton SO19
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Pentire Avenue, Shirley, Southampton SO15
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hound Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton SO31
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale North Road, Dibden Purlieu, Southampton SO45
- £600,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Upper Shirley Avenue, Southampton SO15
- £685,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Lime Walk, Dibden Purlieu, Southampton SO45
- £565,000 4 bed detached house for sale Burgess Road, Southampton SO16
- £575,000 5 bed detached house for sale Darlington Gardens, Shirley, Southampton SO15