3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Collingwood Road, Rainham RM13
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
Description Three bedroom semi detached property in need of some cosmetic updating. Ideal for First Time buyers. The property conveniently located for Rainham c2c station, this three bedroom semi detached house offering lounge, kitchen/diner, ground floor cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, large rear garden, hard standing driveway providing off street parking for two vehicles. Video Tour available!
This property is only available for purchasers who are not in a chain.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage so an online Anti-Money Laundering Check can be completed. We would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3: Any measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: National Residential has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
*By making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge that this property is strictly offers in excess of the marketing price provided. The market appraisal of this property has indicated a value in excess of our marketing price. As a consequence, and similar to any other vendor, the vendor is aiming to achieve as much as possible in excess of this marketing price provided. This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. Although the vendor may be willing to remove from the auction early for a suitable offer. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately but grant 56 days to exchange and complete. This additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down a deposit of 1% (minimum of Â£2,500), which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both the Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction and can be viewed in full on our website. View more View less
- £330,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Heathway, Dagenham RM9
- £335,000 3 bed terraced house for sale School Road, Dagenham RM10
- £335,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dagenham, Essex, . RM10
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Dagenham, Essex, . RM10
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Upper Rainham Road, Hornchurch, Essex RM12
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hamden Crescent, Dagenham RM10
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Stanmore Road, Belvedere, Kent DA17
- £335,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Northfield Road, Dagenham RM9
- £335,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Rowlands Road, Dagenham RM8