2 bed flat for sale in Oceana Boulevard, Orchard Place, Southampton SO14
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Approximately 140 year lease.
- Two double bedroom ground floor apartment.
- Allocated parking and communal bike store.
- Bathroom and three piece en-suite shower room.
- Constructed in 2007.
- Located 0.2 miles from the city centre.
- An approximate 699 square foot internal accommodation.
- Generously sized West facing garden terrace.
- St John's Primary and Nursery School catchment area.
- Tastefully designed kitchen with dual oven.
Description Slotting effortlessly into a buzzy city centre location where convenience is local, amenities are premier, peace is essential and internal style is not compromised on. A relative newcomer to the booming city, this attractively presented two double bedroom first floor apartment offers a slice of serenity with its generously sized West facing decked garden terrace, crisp white internal walls, tastefully designed kitchen and spacious internal layout. Leading into the apartment you are welcomed into a liberally sized entrance hall with a helpful storage cupboard. The well-kept lounge area is overlooking the grounds of Queens Park and is located on the East side of the building an ideal place to enjoy the morning light coming through the tree tops. The dining room is situated on the West side of the building and provides easy access into a tastefully finished kitchen and garden terrace via the French doors. The master bedroom is double in size and promotes a handy en-suite shower room. The second bedroom has two windows with fitted blinds and is also double in size. The apartment also offers a three piece bathroom suite, secure telephone entry system, gym membership, secure allocated under croft parking, internal LED lighting and viewing is certainly advised to appreciate all aspects of this city living home.
Oceana Boulevard is situated 0.2 miles from an energetic city centre and offers an array of amenities on its doorstep some of which include: Queens Park, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Dentist, Surgery/Pharmacy, Hair/Beauty salon, Public houses, Local bars and is also within a local bus route which commutes across the city.
Service Charge: Approximately Â£2,528.19 per annum.
Ground Rent: Approximately Â£250 per annum.
Lease: Approximately 140 years. View more View less
- £240,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Meridian Way, Southampton SO14
- £229,950 3 bed maisonette for sale 1 Mayfair Gardens, Banister Park SO15
- £250,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Winchester Road, Upper Shirley, Southampton SO16
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale The Hawkins Tower, Admirals Quay, Ocean Way SO14
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Sirocco, 33 Channel Way, Southampton SO14
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale 120 Television House, Radcliffe Road, Southampton SO14
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Banister Park, Southampton, Hampshire SO15
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Keel Road, Southampton SO19
- £238,000 2 bed flat for sale Ocean Village, Southampton, Hampshire SO14