Studio for sale in Coram Street, London WC1N
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Close to Train Station
- Period Property
- Popular mansion block
- Studio apartment
- Porter on site
- Close to tube station
Located within a popular residential 1930's mansion block a short distance from Russell Square underground station and close to all local amenities. The apartment is a well proportioned studio flat on the lower ground floor and comprises; studio room, separate kitchen and bathroom/WC.
A fashionable part of London for over 250 years, Bloomsbury contains some of London's finest parks, mix of modern properties and grand Georgian and Victorian buildings and mansion blocks, and large garden squares - Russell Square, Bedford Square and Bloomsbury Square to name but a few.
Well known for numerous Health-Care institutions, including the British Medical Association, Great Ormond Street Hospital, ucl and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, this sought-after residential area is also home to the British Museum, British Library and the University of London's central bodies and departments.
Bus and tube links for access across Central and Outer London are excellent with Russell Square and Euston Square Underground Stations nearby, whilst the National and International transport hubs of Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras International are just a few minutes' walk away. Located just North of Theatre-Land, with easy access to the superb variety of shopping, restaurants, cafÃ©s and varied night-life provided within the City and West End, Bloomsbury is perfect for property investment as it combines the best of modern life for those visiting, studying or living in Central London.
Studio 15' 9" x 14' 1" ( 4.80m x 4.29m )
Kitchen 6' 3" x 5' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.60m )
Floor Space 287 Sqft/26.65 Sqm
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Derby Lodge, Britannia Street, London WC1X
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Borrowdale, Robert Street, London NW1
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Bayham Place, Camden Town NW1
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Caledonian Road, Islington N1
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Caledonian Road, London N1
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Caledonian Road, Islington, London N1
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Camden Road, Camden Town, London, . NW1
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Kestral House, City Road, Old Street EC1V
- £375,000 1 bed flat for sale Victor Cazalet House, Gaskin Street, London N1