1 bed flat for sale in Biggs Square, Felstead Street, London E9
- 1 bedroom
- Light and spacious third floor flat
- Modern building
- Pleasant open outlook
- Popular location with great amenities
- Hackney Wick Overground nearby
- Superb first time home
Description Light and spacious modern apartment.
Hackney Wick and neighbouring Fish Island offer a a fantastic array of popular bars and cafes, many with alfresco space. The Regent's Canal links the area with Victoria Park in one direction and down towards the River Lea and Olympic Village in the other. The area is well connected transport wise, with Hackney Wick Overground and frequent busses to many parts of the City.
Incredibly charming third floor apartment (with lift) which forms part of a popular modern development, situated in Hackney Wick, E9. The property enjoys a delightful open outlook to the rear and offers bright and well proportioned living, well suited to the first time buyer.
Accommodation: Entrance hallway with built-in storage cupboard, light and airy reception/dining kitchen with floor to ceiling windows and wood flooring, good sized double bedroom with built-in storage, and bathroom.
Square Footage: 502 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 114 years remaining View more View less
- £375,000 1 bed property for sale Claremont Road, London E11
- £375,000 1 bed property for sale Kingsland Road, London E2
- £365,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Cavendish Drive, Leytonstone E11
- £387,500 1 bed property for sale Oakleigh Court, Murray Grove, Islington, London N1
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Sheffield Square, London E3
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Roman Road, London E3
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fairfoot Road, London E3
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Markhouse Road, London E17
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Chatsworth Road, Maryland, London E15