- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- No Chain
- High Specification
- New Windows in 2017
- New Kitchen in 2017
- New Bathroom in 2017
- New Doors in 2017
- New Fitted Wardrobes in 2017
- Overlooking Fleet Pond
- 5 min Walk to Train Station
- Allocated Parking
Description No chain & modernised ~ Check 4 Houses are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom first floor apartment having undergone considerable updating and finished to a high standard. Situated within close proximity to Fleet railway station and a short drive from Junction 4a of the M3. Accommodation comprises of a kitchen, lounge/diner, 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes featuring interior lights and a family bathroom. The apartment is in excellent decorative order and features many upgrades including app controlled lighting, new double glazing, new kitchen and bathroom in 2017, new carpets and updated fitted wardrobes. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property and so please call Check 4 Houses to arrange a viewing.
Front door to first floor landing, smooth ceiling, thermostat, smoke alarm, carpeted floor, storage cupboard housing fuse box, wall mounted storage heater, access to loft (ladder/light/boarded) and access to airing cupboard which has shelving.
Lounge/Diner (15' 4'' x 11' 7'' (4.67m x 3.53m))
Double glazed bay windows overlooking Fleet pond, coved ceiling with decorative lights, walled mounted electric radiator with wall mounted controls allowing for individual room and time settings, carpet flooring, double doors to hallway and space for table.
Kitchen (10' 1'' x 6' 9'' (3.07m x 2.06m))
Double glazed windows to front aspect, smooth ceiling with inset down lighters, range of wall and base units with wooden worktops, 1Â¼ sink with mixer tap over, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated electric oven, integrated microwave and space for washing machine.
Master Bedroom (14' 8'' x 9' 2'' (4.47m x 2.79m))
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with interior lights and walled mounted electric radiator with wall mounted controls allowing for individual room and time settings.
Bedroom 2 (9' 6'' x 8' 2'' (2.89m x 2.49m))
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, smooth ceiling with coving and walled mounted electric radiator with wall mounted controls allowing for individual room and time settings.
WC, sink with storage under, bath with shower attachment and screen, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, smooth ceiling with inset down lighters and extractor fan.
Lease / Ground Rent Information
Leasehold Tenure. Lease length is 125 years from 25th March 1991(97 years remaining). Ground rent and maintenance are approximately Â£661.61 every 6 months.
Council Tax Band 'C'.
Parking And Communal Gardens
There is 1 allocated parking space and additional visitors parking spaces. There are also communal gardens overlooking Fleet pond. View more View less
- £240,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Beta Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £235,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Reading Road South, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £235,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Stubbs Moor Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rose Cottages, St. James Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Henry Court, Allamand Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £230,000 2 bed maisonette for sale West Heath Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £230,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Cheyne Way, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Beta Road, Farnborough GU14
- £235,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Cove Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14