- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Detached home
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Additional family/play room
- Excellent condition throughout
- Seperate Garage
- Allocated parking space
- Quiet location
- Close proximity to sought after schools
- Easy access to A40/M25
Description A superb detached home in Ickenham that offers great versatile living space for the growing family. Set in a great location this property is within close proximity to Ickenham High Street and local schools, Breakspear Primary and Vyners Secondary. Shorediche Close is a fantastic tucked away gem of Ickenham with very good access to local amenities and transport links to get into London and home counties.
From our Ickenham office, turn left and proceed up Swakeleys Road. After the set of traffic lights, turn left onto Thornhill Road. Take your second right turning onto Gibson Road. Then again, take your second right onto Campden Road and Shorediche Close is on your first left.
Located in a peaceful neighbourhood in close proximity to Ickenham High Street which offers a superb range of fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants. Ickenham station (Metropolitan/Piccadilly lines) is a short walk away providing reliable links into the City and West End. Alternatively, West Ruislip station is serviced by both tube (Central line) and train lines into Marylebone Station in just 25 minutes, with regular trains every 15 minutes. For the motorist the A40 is a short drive away providing access to Central London and the Home Counties.
As you enter the property you are welcomed by an entrance hallway. Immediately to the left is the spacious kitchen that overlooks the front of the property. Here you will find fitted appliances and ample worktop and storage space. Following on from the kitchen is access to an additional room. This useful space can be usilited as another bedroom, office/study, TV room or playroom. From here you can also access the garden. Moving back to hallway and to the rear of the property is the main living/dining room. Flooded with natural light this room is perfect for the family to relax and enjoy. The garden can be accessed from here via patio doors. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a w/c. Upstairs there are three excellent size bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom one is front facing and has the benefit of an en-suite and fitted wardrobe space. This home offers the perfect opportunity for a family to purchase an affordable detached property which is ready to move straight into and enjoy.
To the front of the property is a lawn area and pathway leading to the front door. To the right is a gate providing access to the rear garden. The garden is quiet and very secluded, there is a patio area to enjoy in the summer months and a lawn area for the children to play. There is also a storage shed to left as you walk out of the patio doors. View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed town house for sale Crosier Road, Ickenham UB10
- £600,000 3 bed property for sale Mead Road, Uxbridge UB8
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ladygate Lane, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Willoughby Avenue, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hamilton Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £599,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pine Gardens, Eastcote HA4
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Melthorne Drive, South Ruislip, Middlesex HA4
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lancaster Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8
- £595,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Denham Way, Denham Village, Denham, Buckinghamshire UB9