- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Four large double bedrooms
- Four en-suites
- Four reception rooms
- Underfloor heating (ground floor)
- Gas heating & double glazing
- Stylish kitchen
- Stables & tractor store
- Approx. 1.5 acres in total
This immaculately presented Country Home offers over 3500 sqft family accommodation on a plot of approximately 1.5 acres with stables in the pretty Buckinghamshire village of Buckland.
The property itself was built in 2005 offers excellent accommodation which has been completely remodelled and refurbished over the last three years to cater for today's family lifestyle, indoors and out. The ground floor is arranged around an impressive entrance hall which features an Oak staircase, complemented with solid Oak flooring which continues throughout all of the ground floor (with exception of Boot Room which is tiled). There are four reception rooms which offer versatile use; study, gym/play room (with independent air conditioning), living room and family room/dining room at the rear, with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden, which is open plan to the stylishly fitted kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with attractive 'shaker' units with granite work tops and various integrated appliances. The utility room provides excellent space for laundry with further storage in the 'Boot Room at the front. Upstairs continues to impress with four large double bedrooms, each with its own stylish en-suite and three of the bedrooms are fitted with a modern range of wardrobes. Air conditioning is fitted throughout the first floor.
The overall plot is approaching 1.5 acres with the majority to the rear comprising of expansive lawn with sandstone patio immediately to the rear of the house. A timber summer house with power and broadband provides a secluded spot in the garden to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet with a decked area.
At the very rear of the garden is a stable block of two stables and tractor store with power and water and vehicular access.
Buckland Village is a tucked away gem in Buckinghamshire, surrounded by glorious countryside, with a typical English Village feel. Ideal for road and rail links with the A41 just minutes drive away linking with M25 (jn 20) and mainline train stations at Tring (approx. 38 mins to London Euston) or Wendover (London Marylebone approx. 50mins).
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £1,195,000 4 bed detached house for sale Buckland, Aylesbury HP22
- £1,135,000 4 bed detached house for sale Halton Lane, Wendover, Buckinghamshire HP22
- £1,150,000 5 bed detached house for sale Grove Road, Tring HP23
- £1,100,000 5 bed detached house for sale Station Road, Long Marston HP23