- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Fantastic character detached family home
- Open plan kitchen dining family room with bi folding doors to garden
- Separate lounge
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Courthill and baden powell school catchments
Description Virtual walk through available on request. Offering the perfect blend of character and contemporary features this incredibly desirable four bedroom, two bathroom detached home has a magnificent open plan kitchen, dining, family room with bi-fold doors. Courthil and Baden Powell school catchment
for room dimensions please refer to our floorplan.
From the moment you step up to the stained glass front door the character of this property is obvious.
The large welcoming entrance hall has solid wood flooring, under stairs storage with a traditional staircase and attractive oak banister to the first floor. There is also a downstairs WC.
If there is one thing that sets this property apart from similar properties, it is the magnificent open plan kitchen dining room which has been fitted to an excellent standard by Kitchen Elegance, the kitchen itself offers a superb range of modern contemporary units to eye and base level plus a number of fitted appliances including a 5 ring Neff induction hob with a stainless steel cooker hood over. A central island unit offers further storage and a breakfast bar with trendy lighting above. The remainder of the room offers a dining space plus a family seating area. Bi folding doors to the rear plus two large electric velux windows.
Off the kitchen there is a good size utility room again with fitted units plus a bowl and a half wash hand basin and a large upvc double glazed window.
The separate living room offers an abundance of character features comprising a boxed bay window and a wood burning stove with a railway sleeper mantle which is a particular focal point of the room.
Upstairs are four bedrooms with bedroom one being a double room and having an en suite shower room plus ample space for wardrobe and further storage, bedrooms two and three are to the rear of the property and are again both doubles. Bedroom four is a pleasant size single room which would also make an ideal office space.
The main family bathroom has a white suite with a panel enclosed bath with a shower over, a low level wc and wash hand basin.
Outside â the rear garden starts with a good size paved patio area which leads to the remainder which is laid to lawn and bound by panel fencing. A timber garden shed will remain and access to the front can be found down the side via double timber gates.
The front garden is laid to lawn plus there is off road parking. View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Flambard Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Parkstone Road, Parkstone, Poole BH15
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Prince Of Wales Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4
- £600,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Balmoral Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £615,000 4 bed detached house for sale Charmouth Grove, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
- £580,000 4 bed detached house for sale Wimborne Road, Talbot Woods, Bournemouth BH3
- £650,000 4 bed town house for sale Sandringham Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole BH14
- £650,000 4 bed town house for sale Robert Louis Stevenson Avenue, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4
- £575,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Balmoral Road, Poole, Dorset BH14