5 bed end terrace house for sale in Glastonbury Avenue, Woodford Green IG8
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Substantial five / six bedroom property
- Accommodation over three floors
- Spacious through lounge
- Ground floor bedroom with en suite
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Converted loft room
- Large west facing garden
- Excellent location for the Central Line
- Outstanding primary school close by
Description Detailed Description
A substantial double fronted house which offers extensive accommodation, perfect for any family. There are five bedrooms across the first and second floors with a further ground floor bedroom with en suite. The principal reception is a spacious room with a conservatory to the rear.
Situated just a very short walk from the Outstanding Ofsted rated Ray Lodge School and Park, this part of Woodford is always popular for families, particularly with the Central Line Station close by. There are direct links into the City, Canary Wharf and the West End, and for road users, the M25, M11 and routes into London are also close by. Centrally located, with a good range of shops, cafes and restaurants between Broadway and Bridge, there are plenty of leisure pursuits on hand with Ashton Playing Fields, Epping Forest and Ray Lodge Park with its cafe and childrens' playground.
The ground floor consists of a welcoming entrance hall with engineered wood flooring. The principal reception room is a spacious through lounge with a feature fireplace and french doors opening to a conservatory currently used as a dining room. On the opposite side of the hall is a room with a built in wardrobe, and its own w/c and en suite shower room, which is presently used as a bedroom, but could as easily be used as a separate reception, playroom or study. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of units and ample space for appliances and would benefit from modernisation. Full approved architectural designs and planning consent for the kitchen and conservatory - to extension build can be viewed online: 0039/20. Further changes may be subject to a smaller alteration fee to Redbridge Council.
The first floor offers four well appointed bedrooms served by a contemporary modern bathroom. The second floor was converted to offer an additional large bedroom, but is now used as a large office and children's study. There is an additional enclosed area with eaves which provides extensive storage space or could be converted to add a generous en suite.
The front garden is block paved to offer comfortable parking for two cars and a dedicated Electric Vehicle Charging point. The rear garden commences with a helpful side door entrance that enables current users to comfortably transport mountain bikes and large objects. The reasonably sized patio area is perfect for entertaining, and then the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a timber shed and raised patios. View more View less
- £725,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Gardens, Woodford Green, Essex IG8
- £700,000 5 bed detached house for sale Redbridge, Ilford, Essex IG4
- £700,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Leigh Avenue, Ilford IG4 Stephsons, RM12
- £700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Redbridge Lane East, Redbridge, Essex IG4
- £750,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Danehurst Gardens, Ilford IG4
- £700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Greenleafe Drive, Barkingside, Ilford IG6
- £750,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Wells Gardens, Ilford, Essex IG1
- £759,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Falmouth Gardens, Redbridge IG4
- £759,500 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Burnham Crescent, London E11