4 bed detached house for sale in Lucilla Avenue, Knights Park, Ashford TN23
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 4 double bedrooms (master with vaulted ceiling)
- Luxury family bathroom, en-suite & cloakroom
- Living room & separate dining room
- Beautiful kitchen with Bosch high spec appliances
- Water softener & boiling water tap for tea & coffee
- Porcelain floor tiling, quality carpeting & shutters
- Newly block paved driveway
- Easy access to both the M20 & Ashford International train station
Description Guide Price Â£450,000 - Â£475,000. This outstanding detached house has undergone a stunning high spec refurbishment throughout. Planning permission has been granted (Ashford Borough Council Planning Application 17/01517 and expires December 2020) for a single storey extension to the rear and a second storey side extension over the garage to make a fifth bedroom. On entering the property there is a great feeling of luxury. Porcelain flooring flows from the entrance hall into the superb kitchen. Most of the windows have custom made shutters and the front, back and garage doors have all been replaced. The living room has a feature stone fireplace and glass casement doors open into the separate dining room. The luxury kitchen forms a notable feature of the property with a fantastic range of wall, base and floor to ceiling cupboards. There are smart granite work surfaces and the high spec Bosch integrated appliances include; a dishwasher, double oven, microwave, coffee machine, induction hob and a fridge. There is also space for an American fridge/freezer and plumbing and space for a washing machine. Completing this wonderful kitchen there is plinth mood lighting, a Franke sink and boiling water tap for tea and coffee. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and luxury en-suite with double shower cubicle. Completing the first floor is a superb bathroom with an extra long bath, power shower and vanity cupboards.
The property is set back from the road behind painted railings and approached over a newly block paved driveway with ample parking for three cars. The house sits on a larger than average plot. The rear garden is part walled and beautifully landscaped with a well balanced mix of established shrubs. There is plenty of space for alfresco dining with a raised decked area and paved patio. A side gate gives pedestrian access to the front and there is an outside tap. The garage has an up and over door and power and light connected.
To check the Council Tax for this property, please refer to .
Ashford Borough Council . Kent County Council Services
Gas central heating, mains water, drainage and electricity.
Method of Sale
This property is Freehold and is offered for sale with vacant possession upon completion. Estate management fees may apply.
With its own local supermarket, three primary schools, nurseries, an indoor childrens centre and local amenities including hairdressers, travel agents and gym it is a very popular area for growing families. By car you are 2 miles away from Ashford International Train Station (where the High Speed Rail operates services to Ebbsfleet International, Stratford International and London St Pancras in 38 minutes), Ashford Town Centre and 2.7 miles to Junction 10 of the M20. Ashford is fast becoming very popular with commuters families, not just because of the famous High Speed link, but for the fantastic schools that are on offer. There are an array of nursery and primary schools to choose from, most of which have impressive scores on their ofsted reports with local secondary, private and grammar schools also available. View more View less
- £465,000 4 bed property for sale "The Waltham" at Avocet Way, Ashford TN25
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Primrose Drive, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sweet Bay Crescent, Ashford TN23
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Spindlewood End, Godinton Park, Ashford TN23
- £425,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Magazine Road, Kennington, Ashford TN24
- £440,000 4 bed detached house for sale Abbey Way, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent TN24
- £440,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fountains Close, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent TN24
- £460,000 4 bed detached house for sale Thornton Close, Willesborough Lees, Ashford TN24
- £490,000 4 bed property for sale "The Larkfield" at Avocet Way, Ashford TN25